We Are Our Avatars

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@trashboat  
M4:You’re right. It’s going to be harder for her to work here too.

The Girl:I can do anything. I’ll clean the bathrooms if I have too as long as I stay near you.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@igotnopicks  
I’d have to talk to seiya about that, Given the recent information that I’ve found out about, Since I can’t use my phone right now, I’ll have to go talk to him in person-Mi.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@igotnopicks  
If you say so-Mi.

Come on, Let’s go-Mi

Heads to front door of his dorm

OOC: I took the opportunity to rewatch Amaburi, I forgot exactly where they lived, So I assumed that they were apartments. (They’re actually staff dorms, Pretty close, But still an error, My bad.)
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: And I’m back again, sorry to keep you all waiting on me. BTW Trashboat, Tiramie would take The One Ring with him as well like they do in the LOTR movies. Anyways, let’s get this story running again shall we?

At the park, a small four wheeled vehicle drove up to the front entrance

OOC: Two things to say here: First, check this page so you know what the vehicle’s abilities are. Second, any idea on the amount of guards at the front entrance? Plus, are they important to the plot because I don’t want to kill them off quickly if they are?
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@Revan0123  
OOC: Alright. I’ll just say that he took the ring with him. (As far as I know, There’s just two Security guards, I just assume that Sento would have taken care of anything really serious.)
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@trashboat  
OOC: Ah okay then.

The guards wondered who decided to drive a toy vehicle up to them? Before they could find an answer, holes open up on the dome of the vehicle and release some kind of gas at them. After inhaling a bit of the orange cloud, they, for no reason, start to get really aggressive and try to claw each others eyes out. The drone drove away from the scene
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@trashboat  
Back at the underground headquarters…

Initiate: The Chaos Drone has successfully conducted it’s first test at the theme park. The two security guards went rabid the moment the gas struck them.

Yuri Prime: Very good. I now want several of these new drones to spread terror around the city nearby. It will instill fear into their minds and soon they will have a reason to…remove said fear. Evil Snicker

OOC: Inititates are these guys. They’re, basically, Yuri’s grunts who serve him as frontline troops, workers in labs and workshops, etc.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@Revan0123  
OOC: The Park isn’t in a city. (Just saying.)

Sento Phones Seiya about what happened earlier and what happened just now

Meanwhile, Tiramie reaches the administrative office
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@Revan0123  
OOC: The Main characters have to take a bus to the park every episode. (And it doesn’t look like the park is close to any real civilization.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide