Changing Description of OC Tags

Bolt the Super-pony
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

*✧・゚:*( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)*:・゚✧*
@Mildgyth

Ah, ok! I assume I can change it at anytime, right (not that I see myself making too many changes)? If so, please add:

Creator: Muzzafuzz and Bolt the Super-Pony  
Species/gender: Pegasus/Male  
Description: Teleported from the human world as part of an evil scheme by Dr. Calico, Bolt the Super-Dog (err, -Pony) finds himself stranded in the world of Equestria with only his collar and newly-acquired wings to aid in his quest to return home to his beloved owner, Penny, and thwart Dr. Calico’s plan for world-domination yet again.
Bolt the Super-pony
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

*✧・゚:*( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)*:・゚✧*
@Mildgyth  
Thank you!

@Dragonpone  
As a matter of fact, I searched for and found a link to that on Google and I tried accessing that before I asked, but it gave me an error as if the page didn’t exist anymore (the website wouldn’t even load to give a 404 error; it was on the browser). It said that “derpibooru’s DNS server could not be reached” or somethjing like that. Of course, it works now. :P  
Might be something to look into though. I would also suggest making that more visible as I ended up having to Google it to find it. Thanks for pointing it out though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide