Implication for My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale

Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
Any tag that’s like this: spoiler:tyts#e# should always imply my little pony: tell your tale. I came across a small number of offenders that didn’t have the my little pony: tell your tale tag, but I added it to them. There’s a reason I have my little pony: tell your tale filtered, because I don’t want to see anything from it.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Blissful690
They…already do. No one’s touched any of the tags since you made this post, and they all have them.
It sounds like you’re asking for tags in that format to be hard-coded to add TYT automatically.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Blissful690
As @Background Pony #13F0 said, there is a period of time after images of the episode are uploaded and before I update the tags with information and implications where the tags do not have implications. I can’t add implications to tags that don’t exist yet - Short of being the first person to upload images from episodes that air before I wake up, there’s nothing I can do about that.
Background Pony #13F0
@Dragonpone
Then explain this, in which I had to add the tag manually.
There might have been a period of time in the past that the tags were being used before implications were set up, in which case those old posts would need the my little pony: tell your tale tag added manually.

You could add spoiler:tyts*e* in the “complex” section of your filter to catch these.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide