'miles prower' should be aliased to 'tails'

Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
Then alias it the other way.

I don’t think it’s necessary to have two names for a single character, that’s what the alias is for.  
And Tails doesn’t even have the advantage of being mlp-related like some of the double-named ponies on the site.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Salamenace  
In that case the implications under both tags should be switched.  
‘Sonic the hedgehog’, for example, implies ‘sonic’, which shouldn’t be correct if ‘sonic the hedgehog’ is for the series.  
Similarly, ‘shadow the hedgehog’ implies ‘sonic’, which doesn’t make sense if ‘sonic’ is for the character.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Well, the Sonic tags in general had been a mess mainly because of trolls and people who whine and filter. If I had full control over them, I’d say that ‘Sonic’ should just be the series name, and all the * the * names should be the character names, with the exception of those who have names like Miles “Tails” Prower and Amy Rose for example, especially because just using Shadow or Silver for character names if bad as those are common words, but it’s unlikely to see Sonic used for anything but the series of the blue hedgehog.

Also, I am a huge Sonic series fan, it was my main domain before I discovered FiM, so I’m saddened to see so much hate for it here, but that’s another story for another day, I’m pretty much just saying that I know my shit when it comes down to it.

Now I know the series is technically just named Sonic The Hedgehog, but perhaps we could do a tag of Sonic (Series) merge the Sonic tag into that, and make sure that Sonic The Hedgehog is for the character only, and make all the common character names imply the series tag. I’m pretty sure e621 has a Sonic Series tag, but I have not checked and this is just going off memory.

Any thoughts to my ramblings?
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Solitude  
Yeah, I aliased all names of Tails into Miles "Tails" Prower and unalised Tails so it could be used for otehr things if it needs to be. Plus I made a bunch of characters imply the series tag, and I’m working on making sure things are tagged correctly. I won’t close this thread tho just in case someone else finds anything else that needs fixing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide