Availible Editor?

Fanfiction » Availible Editor? Search Posts
AdamAnimationz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Animator
Sorry if this isnt the correct place to ask but, would anyone be willing to help me fix up and proof read my fanfic, i know that sounds bad and i dont want to impose, but you can always decline :) you’ll be credited for helping if you do :)

Lucky~
AdamAnimationz
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Animator
@team blueplant  
Its about how my oc ( Lucky ) grew up to be living alone at a lake with some ducks, and how shes practically mute as she can only say the word “quack”, its kinda sad but not too sad though if that makes sense ^^’’
AdamAnimationz
Artist -

Animator
@team blueplant  
Ohh really? yaay w thank you so much :D, Im pretty sure it was the grammar that through people off, it wasnt the worst ever, just like a few mistakes, i guess help with grammar and any ideas you have? i’d be happy to listen to ^^ :)
literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@AdamAnimationz  
i finished reading it, its pretty good so far, very interesting, i only found 1 noticeable grammar error, noe my personal opinion on what could be changed:  
  1. at the start, i feel like names are sayed too often, but only at the start  
  2. about writing speak lines or action between “”, you could do something like this:  
    -quack quaacksayed lucky when she grabed her duck plushiequaaack  
    and that is pretty much it, its your choice if you want to change anything or not, but the story is pretty good so far
literallywho?
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@AdamAnimationz  
good, im eager to see more, if you need any help or advise, just say it, i have a few things that i have been thinking during this days, about the history and lucky and stuff, dunno if you wanna hear (or, better say, read) them
literallywho?
Economist -

@AdamAnimationz  
now that my dear bizarre is asleep… i dont want to bother, you dont think that lucky hating every stallion is kinda exagerated? i mean, yes, his father ran away before she was born, but lookin into the perspective of her as a child, she never saw his father, probably goose burned all the photos or memories of him, and probably never tell lucky’s about it, and if she finded out, at her age, she couldt understand all, and when she grow up, and undertand it, it was so long ago that she just simply didnt care about it, or i dont know, its your decition
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide