Fanfic Writing General

Background Pony #DEA3
looking for a site where i can bounce around general ideas for lots of diff types of fics, for all diff shows, books, etc.
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
please someone tell me the statues in this gif indicates that ponies in this part of equestria worship these figures as ancient Egyptians on earth did and are not seen as bad or whatever since the sphinx inhabited that pyramid.
is because I want to add the idea of these gods/goddesses for my mummy characters, and I don’t want to accidently make their race/ponies when they were alive as bad or anything.
Background Pony #6296
@Mr100dragon100
It seems like the sphinx invaded the village and only demanded crops. A sort of Saint George vs the Dragon type story.
So I assume the statues were not dedicated to the sphinx but were made by the pomy ihabitants.
So the statues were seen as good not bad.
Background Pony #6296
@Mr100dragon100
I always thought of them as just decoration by the ponies. Just like an ancient city might have lion carvings even if they are dangerous to those people.
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
prehaps, oh well i choose that they are statues they worship similar to what people did on earth and the sphinx invaded and thought the pyramid should belong to her due to those sphinx statues
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
i want to write a prologue for my upcoming story for my AU and i want to see what you all think so far.
this is for part 1.
Once upon a time in Equestria, there existed three pony races.
There are unicorns with magical abilities, pegasi who fly in the clouds, and they are able to control and change the weather on land. As well as earth ponies, there are also ponies with remarkable strength and an affinity for the land. In Equestria, they assist with the cultivation of crops and flowers for the benefit of all ponies and animals. Outside of Equestria, the ponies interacted with other races.
Dragons who dwell on high volcanic mountains, eat gems, and grow to enormous sizes, Kirins who live in their groves and waters and explode into flame when enraged, Griffins who dwell on trees and appreciate treasure. And many more.
One of the rarest of all were the alicorns, whose magic was so powerful it could control the sun and the moon.
It is however true that among the forests and abandoned towns of Equestria there live creatures unknown to most ponies.
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
this is for people who know about my AU with characters and creatures associated with Halloween and in this case is about jekyll and Hyde and if I should re draw an old comic or not
Basically, I wrote about how they put their differences aside so they could help each other after the events of the story, and they returned to life. However, my idea is that Hyde’s body was not altered and was buried in a cheap coffin that night, but he got out., Despite the fact that so far I’ve been OK, I end up worrying too much, so I have to ask, and I got it that their bodies (and another character) would be safe, but they said I should change the place where they arose, but I did another poll and so far only got 1 answer that I should redraw it idk I’m hoping for more votes because I could change it but at least I should write it down instead of redraw it
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Background Pony #6296
ya because I get doubts and worry that the body might be affected when I said it did not but I say they would get out due to them being in a cheap coffin and can break easily so they can escape but with these doubts not making things easy I might as well retcon and make the new version obvious
I would change it but it’s a lot of work and the artstyle had changed so it would be weird to see I know it would feel also weird if the comic shows one thing and the description shows another but I’ll hope to see which gets more votes
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
what font should i use that is easy to read, not hatted for some strange reason like comic sans, and would match with an old timey period
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
can someone give me an idea for a short 3 panel comic that I can use as a test maybe with two ponies perhaps with silverspoon and diamond tiara but a nice one after the cmc got their cutie marks so they don’t act like bullies
just a fun and simple comic
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Maybe they go play hide and seek?
Or one of them ambushes the other in a friendly way?
Or maybe the two pointing out some strange thing maybe with them having a debate. Like if they should play woth the cmc, whether the Tiaras crown or Spoons necklace is cooler.
Or maybe about doing something with the CMC that such uptight ponies are not used, like playing ball or hide and seek or something.
Sorry Im thinking on the fly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide