My Little Drony (comic adaption) (NSFW)

JBrony

Chapter 1: Twilight Sparkle, the first victim

One normal night in Equestria, Twilight was cleaning up all the clutter in the basement of her castle, when suddenly she finds a barrel she remembered getting at Canterlot and inside was a mysterious yellow book with a hazmat biohazard symbol on the cover. She becomes curious to know what it’s supposed to be used for. She thought it was a spell book, so she lifted the book out the barrel with her magic.

She opened the book, flipped through the pages with her magic coming from her horn and she finally found a page that she thought she was looking for. Little does she know that she was about to make a terrible mistake!
“Oh, finally! I’ve got the spell working! Now let’s see what it does…” Twilight said, curiously.
She switched her cutie mark with the symbol on the book. Now her cutie mark is now a radioactive biohazard symbol.
“It’s a shame I couldn’t find any information on this thing, I could’ve done with the background on it before trying it out but there was none to be found. Ah, well.” Twilight said, disappointed. Suddenly, she feels a tingle in her flank. “My cutie mark feels all tingly…” she exclaimed, confused. Twilight Sparkle thinks it was just a side-effect of using her own magic on herself.

“Amazing! The spell changed my cutie mark! This could change everything! Ponies could be able to have any talent they want, if I rewrote the spell to give a certain retain cutie mark anyway…” Twilight exclaimed, excitedly. The excitement wouldn’t last very long however, as she sees that her flank starts turning yellow.
She looked back to see that her entire ass was turning into yellow rubber in shock. “Huh? W-what’s going on, my flank feels strange… Oh sweet Celestia! W-what’s happening to my b-body!” She panicked.

Her back legs turn into yellow rubber and her hooves turn into black ridged boots, which confused her (considering why her skin was turning from fur into rubber).

Her tail started turning into a block of black rubber, the yellow latex spreading to her front (right up to her neck), with her wings becoming sealed in yellow rubber pods.

Before she could say anything else, she felt a pulsing itch on her crotch. A yellow latex bulge grew on her private area! Twilight took a hoofboot and gave it a tiny poke and it resulted in her body getting hot and horny. “What the…?” Twilight exclaimed, confused and shocked. She touches it again but has 2 hoofs rubbing it.
“This is getting stranger and stranger,” Twilight said, already feeling her body getting even more horny.
After she rubbed that bulge on her crotch with so much force, she already sealed her fate with becoming a horny ponydrone. “This feels tight,” Twilight said, just before her face is going to get dronified. Tight as in she would be wearing a skintight bikini!
It was then her face became covered in yellow latex! Her eyes get forced open and become dry as they turn into pink inanimate camera lenses. Her mouth is getting sealed shut by strands of rubber while mask valves appear on her cheeks like rubber bands. “Make this stop! What’s happening to me?!” Twilight yelled out, but to no avail because her mouth is almost gone! “Where’s Spike when you need him?!” those were her last words she ever said said before her mouth becomes sealed away.

Thus, her transformation has been completed. She then collapsed on the ground, laying down on her belly rubbing her boot on her new bulge.
Soon, she stood up forgetting that she was no longer a pony, she’s a mindless latex drone with a bulge on her private area to rub (masturbate) herself with NO relief.
To Be Continued…
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@JBrony
One of the things that disappointed me in the original comic was that there’s no text from Twilight’s perspective after the third page. I like that your adaptation makes up for that shortcoming.
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Monde de merde
@JBrony
Sheesh, you’re asking a lot of questions. All I wanted to do was to draw your attention on a mistake you made, I didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition.
Ereiam

Monde de merde
@JBrony
I wasn’t mad, just overwhelmed by the line of questioning (sorry about that too, I’m pretty terrible at giving constructive feedback; to answer your question though, I guess I liked that page because it’s the one where Twilight gets completely overtaken by the rubber and it had a pretty detailed description to go with it — no particular preference for any part of it).
JBrony

Chapter 2: Pinkie Pie: Drone #2

Once Twilight’s now in her new ponydrone form, she’s now adjusted to her new species and forgot she was even a regular pony. Her horn then grew back as she moaned in pleasure and surprise. Of course, her horn is now yellow latex.

She then sees the book that caused her transformation. She then magically opens it back open and absorbs every single detail written on it.

She was on her way out of her castle when suddenly, she heard a whistling noise. Twilight then checks out where that whistling is coming from. It’s Pinkie Pie, just bouncing about.

In response, she uses her horn to generate a piece of yellow gumball and hovers it over to the pink pony with her black aura, huffing and moaning along the way.

Pinkie then notices the gumball and she then becomes intrigued. “Oooh, free gum!” She said, chewing it and when she blows a bubble out of it, there’s going to be another pony who will become a horny drone!

The yellow gum popped all over Pinkie’s face, causing her face to turn rubber. “What-mmmppphhh!” Pinkie said in shock, cut off by a muffled moan. “No, my head… can’t hold on…”, she said as she clutched her head, starting to feel quite dizzy as the changes worked their way into her mind. Her body starts to develop a tingle with the rubber on her face starting to spread all over her body. “What’s happening? Feels kinda funky…” It was then her mane and tail started turning into black rubber and Pinkie gave in to her new purpose. “M… Must…Dronify…Ponies,” she said, her voice turning slow.

Her eyes begin to gloss over with a blue glow as her eyes become empty camera image sensors. Her mouth starts to get sealed away with mask valves popping out on her cheeks, huffing jets of air.
The rubber ran the way down to her crotch where a thick bulge hung, pulsing and throbbing with need. It was then that she realized just how horny it was.
Her bulge was begging to be rubbed! The pony that was once Pinkie Pie couldn’t resist but to reach down with its thick-soled boots and rub itself eagerly. The pure pleasure that rushed to her brain was overwhelming! It seemed so good, so right – this was what ponydrones are supposed to do!
While she was rubbing away, she noticed Twilight Sparkle hiding in a bush behind her. “So horny…Dronify…Wait, Twilight is that yoummmmph… Drone#0002 mmmmmmm…”
She is now a horny drone, just like Twilight Sparkle!

Of course, Twilight was there rubbing her own bulge, huffing and when Pinkie Pie sees her, Twilight touches her hoof against Pinkie’s bulge, both of them moaning.

Their orgy had Pinkie rubbing her muzzle against Twilight’s bulge while Twilight was standing bipedal, the duo smashing their bulges together while Twilight punches her hoof against them, Twilight and Pinkie Pie getting themselves in 69 position (Pinkie Pie rubbing her muzzle against Twilight’s bulge and Twilight prodding her hoof against Pinkie’s bulge), moaning and huffing air the whole time.

Twilight Sparkle finally leaves to go to her next target (as she gets up, Pinkie Pie was still rubbing Twilight’s bulge). Lyra, Bon Bon, Vinyl Scratch and Derpy show up and wonder what they were seeing.

Twilight finds Sweet Apple Acres and she knows who to dronify next.
JBrony

Meanwhile, when Lyra looks closely at Pinkie Pie, Pinkie suddenly touches her hoof against Lyra’s face. When Derpy touches the yellow on Lyra, it’s spreading to her. Lyra then spreads her curse on Bon Bon by having her rub Lyra’s bulge. Vinyl Scratch was getting dizzy from her TF and Derpy is laying on the ground rubbing both hooves on her private area. That makes about 6 ponydrones in Equestria!
lilac_nightmare
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

LilacNightmare
@JBrony
if you respect me enough you wouldn’t be calling me by that username its lilacnightmare not fallen i haven’t gone by that name for years please stop it its really fucking annoying
lilac_nightmare
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

LilacNightmare
@Ereiam
yes I did decide to redo it but to respect the client and myself I will just do my own version in a way I enjoy its written I’m just waiting for my Patreon beta readers to see if it needs fixing
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide