[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
confession: a way to know my art has improved really well is that I earned the “i can’t belive is not Hasbro studios” tag
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
My avatar during the Splatoon 3: Splatfest World Premiere demo, supporting Team Paper. Fun fact: that little doodle in the paper he’s holding is how I used to draw characters when I was little (and still did until I was forced to give up doodling and drawing in general when I started middle school, and it took me 20 years to decide to get back into drawing).
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Well okay, it’s not entirely true. I did sign up for art class in high school, but that was hell too because they discouraged cartoons and doodling. They only wanted REALISM art. And THEN I gave up on drawing for nearly 20 years after that.
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Well okay, it’s not entirely true. I did sign up for art class in high school, but that was hell too because they discouraged cartoons and doodling. They only wanted REALISM art. And THEN I gave up on drawing for nearly 20 years after that.
I hate when education systems have that stance, it rly sucks & is frustrating; thankfully college is not like that at all, not that I’m aware. I’m honestly sorry you had to deal with that.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Me supporting Team Grub in the technically-first Splatfest in Splatoon 3.
Also would you mind if I just made lineart-only drawings? My attention span during coloring is super short. It took me hours to get through this because I kept getting up to play video games.
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
Glossy fur is a thing what make it look so detailed.
Its actually quite simple - a common soft and round brush, what i streched 1/50 long scratch and added scattering strokes. And direction depends of stylus’s moving. In this case its on the same direction with stylus. Ands i set stylus hard. And so i hone the pic with vibrant light white scratches until it look enough good.
But with this brush can quite simply to make fluffy fur too. I just turned scattered particles 90degrees of stylus’s direction and result looks quite soft and fluffy:
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide