Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage
So a pretty low speed impact, that still is horrible though. Sorry to hear it and it is good insurance will work though it all and handle any issues. Slow but they do their job most of the time
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
The latch for a hood is really simple. Just one little cord attached to the release lever that pulls the actuator lever… Unfortunately it’s hard to reach any of that stuff with the hood shut lol
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’m like 95% sure my car is totaled because the repair cost is greater than the KBB value, so I’ve been thinking and researching what I should replace it with.
I wish I could have a fun car to tear up country roads, but the truth is I need something practical and comfortable for daily driving. A truck or full size SUV is too big, expensive, and thirsty. I’m considering a midsize SUV like a Honda Passport/Pilot, a Toyota Highlander, or the new Santa Fe Hyundai redesigned to look like a Land Rover. They’re not really what I want, but what I need.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RD4590
Good wagon choices are limited in America.
I need something inexpensive and reliable, so VW, Mercedes, BMW, and Audi are out.
The Buick Tourx only tows 1,000 lbs and I didn’t think the seats were comfortable when I checked one out.
The Subaru Outback is not a wagon, despite what some say. It’s as big as an SUV.
I like the look of the current Volvo wagons, but the engines are no good. They’re overcomplicated and prone to failure. Plus, the nearest Volvo dealer is over an hour away.
kleptomage

If there were like a modern version of the Buick Roadmaster wagon, I’d consider it. That was a neat vehicle if you can get past the wood sides.
kleptomage

I found a ’19 V8 Mustang I could afford. It looks sweet with orange paint and black rims.
But what would I do with it on a day like today when there was wet snow even winter tires struggled in?
If I lived in a better climate I could have a badass car. I’ll probably settle for a Honda Passport. At least that has a good V6.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper

I just realized that the Oepl/Vauxhall Astra is sold in China as a Buick.
That leaves me a choice, since I’m urging my parents to buy a second car.
Ford Focus, Mini Cooper or this Astra?
I think no other car can give the same fizzing sensation that Alfa Giulietta gave me back in the UK, but at least they have the kick.
kleptomage

@RD4590
Not really the same type of vehicle. The Roadmaster wagon was RWD, had a Corvette engine, and was big enough to haul a sheet of plywood.
@RD4590
If the size of the Mini Cooper works for you, I’d try that one. They’re supposed to be fun little cars.
midob

E9th, C6
@kleptomage
I can’t think of any modern wagons you can fit a sheet of plywood in, all modern wagons are built form over function; automakers don’t make practical wagons anymore.
kleptomage

@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Oh shit. Can you keep the hood in place with a ratcheting tie down?
@midob
I like sporty wagons, but yeah they’re not the most practical option out there.
For pure practicality it’s hard to beat a full size cargo van. It’s basically a room on wheels and the load floor is shorter than a truck bed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide