My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
So… whatever happened to the grand and egalitarian 21st century we were all PROMISED by futurists? All I see is war, death, self-entitlement and endless frivolous technology being created like Facebook and cellphones that record videos in the wrong orientation. THIS is our grand future? THIS is what I’ve been waiting 30 years for?
Frostwolf123
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Look up the “hedonistic treadmill”.

I assure you, people would bitch and whine about the garden of eden. It doesn’t mean people are “miserable”, just that their brains haven’t been rewired yet.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I AM sometimes miserable, but only when I come to this site. Everything is cheerful and happy until then. Then I’m hit in the face with whatever moronic drama is being spammed at the moment and I weep.

Then I remember how my country’s goverment is acting like hateful pig-headed children again, and how Sinfest turned from near Bill Watterson level smart humor into femnazi junk, and I feel like the world is turning into sh*t and we are in a slump towards another war that will seem like a good idea at the time.

But that’s depressing. Let’s talk about things that we like instead.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I like how I’m finally gonna get to sit down.

Though this means I should probably see what Mr. Rogers is bitching about in some likely mass-reply email to everyone that doesn’t like his little cyber-security bill.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide