Fimfetch Owner outed to be a LOLCOW, Private "MLP Community Leaders" server logs leaked.

Background Pony #FFD2
@TwilySparky
Waste of time, it’s already on archive.org. Also the list was “never meant to be made public”, bullshit it was made public to stir as much drama as possible.
WestRail642fan
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Banned from 3 Discords
Less than twelve hours later it was posted on 4chan by someone on the list looking to cause trouble.
This the part where they all dogpile me isn’t it?
Background Pony #54A7
Also from the new version of the page:
“Due to the abuse of this document by malicious actors, both against supporters of the report and against implicated users (note: as if he cares, lol), the decision has been made to make the contents of this page private for the time being.
>for the time being.
So it’s meant to be made public someday. Until then, only “trusted individuals” get to see it, aka, all the mods and server owners who then indiscriminately ban users from their Discord servers.
He’s really trying to force half the fandom into a mass exodus out of Discord.
And he’s also directing harassment towards Derpibooru and Fimfiction staff:
“Nor did I intend on using this document to attempt to convince the operators of Fimfiction or Derpibooru to change their policies, especially seeing as both platforms have made policies and financial decisions to protect this content and have staff who actively engage with foalcon and/or lolicon.”
>Secret code for “I can’t make them remove foalcon from their sites, but all of you who read this and are on my side can, harass them until they do.”
wink wink nudge nudge as they say.
Background Pony #FFD2
I’ve only been in this fandom for a year, I didn’t know foalcon was considered taboo. Has there always been a stigma surrounding it?
@Compu
People should start using telegram.
Background Pony #54A7
That’s pretty much the goal. Online seppuku. He and PCL hope that everyone who likes foalcon leaves the fandom. Or if they don’t leave “voluntarily”, to cage them into a tiny corner of the fandom where no one can hear or see them. What bothers me about this the most is that what PCL does could be out of a nazi guidebook:
“There’s that community of people who are nice, who don’t harm anyone and who just peacefully live their lives. But WE don’t like them because of some preconceived notions we have about them, so they gotta go. First we watch them, then we label them, then we ban them everywhere and then we drive them out.”
This isn’t about rascism or jews what PCL, DataByte and DaringShepard are doing there and they don’t try to murder anyone (not yet, at least, but I don’t wanna speculate what people like those are capable of one day if you let them do). But the principle is the same.
“We hate these people so much, so they gotta go and we won’t rest until we have wiped them off the face of the Internet.”
Hateful minority trying to wipe out a massive community of people because their tyrannic, close-minded brains can’t stand that something exists that they don’t understand. It’s always the same. There’s always eventually that small group of conspirators who try to control or destroy everyone they don’t like by some moral grandstanding that they made up on the spot. It happens in big dimensions (nazis, ect.) and small dimensions (evil, evil foalcon people).
The only thing you can do about it is to drag those villains into the light as much as possible and to educate people so that they don’t succeed when they try to talk server mods/owners into banning members who have done nothing wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide