Music thread

Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
All I’m going to say is that I’d listen to just about everything that sounds good to me. Synthwave, electronica and metal are my favorite genres of music however.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I just know that Eminem is training Kendrick in diss tracks like a Rocky montage sequence rn
@Dashie41 YT
People just need to recognise it’s a different type of album from Dissection’s previous works
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Even though J Cole’s diss track against Kendrick Lamar got deleted from streaming services, the song is still on YouTube since people anticipated it ahead of time. That does make me wonder why he even released it in the first place if he was going to regret it?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I find it interesting that Van Halen’s last album “A Different Kind Of Truth” isn’t on streaming services because allegedly according to Wolfgang Van Halen, David Lee Roth didn’t like how the record turned out.
midob

E9th, C6
I really want a pedal steel guitar, an old Emmons, Sho-Bud or Rains would be a real treat; they’re rare as rocking horse shit this side of the pond though 🤷
Am I daft for wanting to start with such a difficult instrument? A decent entry level model has ten strings, four pedals, four knee levers and they’re fretless. Would I be better off staring with something more conventional?
Background Pony #9D5E
Oh man, the new MY DYING BRIDE album, A Mortal Binding is great as hell! I know some people were a little impatient, especially because it took four years to have a new LP, but I can say it was worth it. Every single second. I remember when they released the first single Thornwyck Hymn back on February, I was like “Okay, it seems like this will be a more melodic album than the previous one”. But then, a little while later, they release The 2nd of Three Bells, and hearing Aaron Stainthorpe (The vocalist) doing some guturals in the song was satisfying as hell.
It also seems like Nuclear Blast Records gave them more budget to produce this new album, because it had two musical videos (Unlike the two previous ones, they only had a single musical video) and maybe it’s only me, but I swear the guitars and the violin sounds angelic, yet so heavy when is needed. The production was really flawless! Although that’s no surprise considering the producer from their previous album, Mark Mynett came back to work with the band again.
Now I need to hear at least one of the new songs live! >_< Cross my fingers for The 2nd of Three Bells.
midob

E9th, C6
Y’know it annoys me how it’s almost exclusively condemned to country music, it has so much potential in other genre’s too.
This cover of Avril 14th is a real gem, his other stuff’s also great, especially when stoned.
I take it you’re a guy who knows of The Shadows, well there’s this great cover of Apache featuring pedal steel (skip to 3:50 to cut out all the waffle).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide