The Love Story of Microsoft and their Black Brick

DudeManGuy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Waifu Hoarder
@soundtea  
I actually don’t follow E3 all that closely, but there are people out there who have it as their primary gaming news source. It’s certainly the most well-known outside of hardcore gaming circles.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
sigh Guess Nintendo won this console war too. That’s two in a row Microsoft and Sony are down.

Also let’s highly render that old man’s face, while SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@gg666  
That reminds me: I’m no expert on the video game industry, but I have to think something has gone terribly wrong with your grand revealing when you have to release statements after the fact to clarify that your new console is not, in fact, an Orwellian surveillance device.

(Really, they should have seen it coming a mile off. It’s always watching, always listening, always connected to the Internet, and sophisticated enough to read heartbeats and emotions. Oh, and you’re trusting the privacy and security of all that stuff to friggin’ Microsoft.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide