Underrated Thread

CogWeaver
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@EHAN  
Relatively speaking, it’s not dead for us yet - we’re still waiting on scanlations of the last chapters, aren’t we?
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
Penguins of Madagascar. The movie. Not the TV show. I could give less of a shit about that. It’s pretty much the Minions movie, but more coherent and funnier.
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@EHAN  
You really should see it. You know how the Minions movie was an overlong mess and the Minions were just annoying? Well, there ain’t any of that shit in here. The Penguins are distinct both visually and personality-wise from each other and there’s a lot more heart in it than the Minions movie ever did.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
full

This game doesn’t get NEARLY as much love as some of the other games in the Zelda series. It was actually the first Zelda game I ever managed to actually beat.
CogWeaver
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@QuasarNova  
Oh man, yeah. I kinda wish they extended the series or did a sequel series all about stuff in highschool, with even crazier hijinks than before. But then again I’m just happy with the way it ended, too.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Oh boy.

Nagasarete Airantou  
full

Kenkou Zenrakei Suieibu Umishou  
full

Jinsei  
full

My top three animes of all time, in order. Nagasarete Airantou is ranked #1637 on MyAnimeList, Kenkou Zenrakei Suieibu Umishou is ranked #2275, and Jinsei is ranked #4605.
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
This film is a great piece of work and is worth checking out by anyone who digs a drama with a lot of visual style. The whole thing is up on YouTube with subtitles, JUST CHECK IT.  
full
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
The band a-ha. America knows them as the one hit wonder band behind the uber-80’s hit Take On Me, but the rest of their 80’s material I would argue is much much better. Almost all of the rest of their output is so goddamn good, some of the best 80’s music ever recorded, and even their early 90’s and 2000’s stuff isn’t half bad despite some duds. I can see why Europe loved them, they deserve more love and appreciation other than their overrated big hit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide