Vent thread

Background Pony #E9D4
I’m not okay… at all
Stupid me…
I can’t keep any kind of friendship…
Fuck my life…
I think it’d be better for everyone if I never ever existed…
Posted Report
WojTek-ツ
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
Heyo! =c
It’s you again! I see you’re still having that grief. Don’t let it consume you and don’t be hard on yourself. It wasn’t intentional nor your fault.
If there’s something else going on that you didn’t mention. You better state it if that doesn’t compromise your privacy of course and you’re okay with it. =3
Posted Report
Background Pony #E9D4
It’s really hard…
I already feel awful when I seem to hurt people, despite them telling me I didn’t
But when I actually hurt someone…? And it’s legit my fault? And so badly that they leave me?…
Stupid social anxiety and depression that are making this worse.
I could mention some few things, but I don’t want to break Derpibooru’s rules by saying it. My… Current… Mental state… Would most likely… Get a ban… If I said it…
Nothing worrying… For anyone else… For me… Uh…
I’m fine, even when I’m not…
Posted Report
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
It’s probably not appropriate to talk about my own cat after someone just mourned theirs, but my little kitty is getting surgery tomorrow. He had a small kidney stone and we have to get it out of him. He will then stay in the vet for 4 days until I can see him again. I hope that will allow him to live a lot longer and feel less painful everyday. I also wish I could be less busy so I could devote all of my time and money to his care and health. I probably could have used more effort to take him to the vet before, even if he doesn’t want to.
Posted Report
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
It’s okay, anon pone.
No one ever said it could be easy. Dwelling with friendship is the trickiest part of social life but you know what’s more serious than that?
Dwelling with oneself. You gotta learn how to communicate with yourself, learn and understand yourself before engaging with someone. Because you might hurt them unintentionally and at the end you blame yourself.
It’s a no win for nobody.
I wish we could hangout and have this talk more immersive but I’m afraid that is best we can, I’m really sorry for what you’re going through. Just please, don’t hurt yourself, do not let emotions get the best of you, Anon Pone.
Acknowledging your guilt makes me realize you’re not a bad person and you wish things for a better.
That’s just tells me you have a kind heart, you can sometimes be sensitive and that’s okay.
Hugs
Posted Report
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
I bet your kitty is very grateful. You are doing out the best you can.
How did you know about that stone he had?
Anyway, I wish him full recovery and you better snuggle him very hard but until he is fully recovered of course. ^ ^
Posted Report
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Badheart
Oh my…
Now I’m craving for some tacos. You has to say it.
Why don’t go to the good old 24hr Krusty Krab? Btw, do not fret if you see some random bus stop, okay?
Posted Report
Just Wayne
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Blingo
@WojTek-ツ
We took him to the vet and did an ultrasound scan of course. Well, more like my dad did. I was too busy with work.
He is still extremely affectionate after the check up and I just hope I’ve provided a good enough home for him. I wonder how he would be like after the surgery though. I will miss him so much when he stays in the vet. Animals really don’t deserve to get sick.
And thank you so much.
Posted Report
Just Wayne

Blingo
@WojTek-ツ
He was peeing everywhere and he had blood piss. We took him to the vet before and it wasn’t that bad. He just had some dirty stuff in his bladder. Now it’s turned into this. Apparently it’s mainly caused by the puree we feed him and we decide to stop feeding him that for now. He’s been craving chicken and fish anyway.
Posted Report
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@WaynePonePone
Yoooo…
That cat food as for dog has been a scandal for months.
I can’t believe it’s true and those a’sholes are doing this to our beloved pets. Selling those poisonous products.
That’s why I constantly feed natural dog/cat food like beef, soup, fish and etc. =<
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Somehow, my symptoms went well overtiem this past 24 hours because of plenty of rest and drinking alot of water.
If I were to blame something, then I blame heat exhaustion.
Today’s heat index here topped out at 43°C (109°F).
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide