What Are You Listening To

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
サザンオールスターズ - ピースとハイライト (Peace To Highlight by Southern All Stars) (2013)
(Japanese Pop Rock/Political)
Posted Report
someguy845
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Everything is Everything
From Wikipedia:
“The Isley Brothers are an American musical group originally from Cincinnati, Ohio, that began as a vocal trio consisting of the brothers O’Kelly Isley Jr., Rudolph Isley and Ronald Isley in the 1950s. With a career spanning over seven decades, the group has enjoyed one of the ‘longest, most influential, and most diverse careers in the pantheon of popular music.’”
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
Long John Baldry - Got My Mojo Working, Roll ‘Em Pete, You’re Breaking My Heart, Hoochie Coochie Man, Everyday (I Have The Blues) and My Babe
From the late British-Canadian singer, musician and actor/voice actor’s 1965 Blues rock album “Long John’s Blues”, backed by the Hoochie Coochie Men
I was first familiar with him as a wee lad for his voice work as Doctor Ivo Robotnik in “Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog” and Captain Capacitor in the Canadian CGI-animated series “Reboot”. It wasn’t until my teens that I got familiarized with his music. He was born in East Haddon, Derbyshire, England, launched his music career in London, and eventually moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, where he spent the rest of his life until his death in 2005. He was also a proud homosexual and a generally cool bloke
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I Luv It by Camila Cabello feat. Playboi Carti (2024)
(Hyperpop)
(The people in the music Discord server are right, this song is crap)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide