What Are You Listening To

Background Pony #E5EA
MY DYING BRIDE ‐ Thornwyck Hymn
(Doom Metal/Melodic Metal/Gothic Metal)
The second track from their new album A Mortal Binding, and the first single released back on February. I remember when I heard the first time, and I thought: “It seems like this will be a melodic MDB album”. I was so wrong…
FUN FACT: The title of the song is a reference to the village of Thornwick, in the band’s home county of Yorkshire. The musical video appeals to the local legends of the village, about something haunting the cold and salty waters that washes away the shores. Woe betide anyone who fares into the briny sea, or even steels to close to its edge for they may never set foot back on mother earth. – Said the vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe in an interview.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
Hug - Breakdown, For As Long As I Live, Keep Pushing and Star Traveller
From the only album by the English Soul/Funk rock band, released in 1975.
Hug was formed by Mike Hugg, who was the drummer for the British Invasion group Manfred Mann, as well as Manfred Mann: Chapter Three, one of its spinoffs. In addition to drums, Hugg was also an accomplished keyboard player
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide