Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I feel like with 2003 TMNT vs later incarnations, 2003 feels like turtles are on the older side of teens, that being 17 or 18 year olds.
While the later ones definitely feel like they’re 15. A bit more childlike and whimsical.
Of course I haven’t watched much of the 2012 show and none of the later, I watched the 2003 show a lot, but that’s how I see it.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
There’s a real possibility Elemental might be a box office flop. It probably wont be but mixed reviews, on the heels of Lightyear, and it’s coming out between Spiderverse and Ruby Gillman, both which have more excitement behind them.
I’m still baffled Ruby Gillman has as much excitement as it does considering it looks rather mid. Puss in boots 2 doing alot of heavy lifting for Dreamworks right now…until they inevitably remind everyone Dreamworks is VERY hit or miss.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
@SleepySteve
I think if they dont change eventually Pixar will, well not fizzle out, but be subsumed fully into Disney.
Sony and Dreamworks seem to be the ones to look at. They’re not afraid to try to try new stuff. Hell Sony is putting out something called K Pop: Demon Hunters, and two Gendy Tartovsky films; Black Knight an R rated animated fantasy film and Fixed, a film about a dog whos going to lose his balls so he goes to have one last mad party before the snip.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Artist -

The Bestia
@icicle wicicle 1517
I like it because it popularized a way to say purely average whereas before the internet was basically split into “thing good” or “thing bad.”
@SleepySteve
Spider verse seems to have lit some kind of fire in them to branch out and allow different stuff. The only issue is the previous fire of make corporate slop never actually got snuffed, they just haven’t dropped whatever their next big slop is yet.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
The frustrating thing about Sony was that they did show promise. Even though Open Season wasn’t exactly a masterpiece, I liked the story of the animals turning the tables on hunters (plus it was nice to see Martin Lawrence get some work after being away for so long). I also was fond of Surf’s Up’s unique “animated mockumentary” concept.
Unfortunately, the workplace at Sony was dreadful. Lord and Miller actually didn’t want to run the studio because of how employees were treated, though they ultimately agreed to help them with the Spider-Verse movies (under their conditions, of course). I don’t know how well things have improved since then, but that relevation, plus the whole Emoji Movie debacle, is a big shadow over the studio.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony
I dunno, I kinda prefer 2012, because it has the humor/camp of the original TMNT, but also some of the dark aspects of 2003.
Also, 2003 TMNT was only allowed to use the Mirage characters, so we didn’t get characters like Slash and such.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@SleepySteve
I think that is because who they had localizing it. Ironically; they had pitched it with an English version of “we Are” because running it with the pirate rap, the squirt guns and turning Laboon to a literal iceberg.
With TMNT, they knew they had someone that at least knew the source, or at least was a fan of the original movie, since one arc follows the movie a bit with The foot attacking the 2nd time around, the fire and the house that time forgot, only it Leo in stead of Raph that was beaten to a palp.
@Beau Skunky
It was okay, but kind of fell apart later.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide