Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #141A
@Beth
I disagree that it would heat up the planet and cause a energy crisis, but the rest I agree with.
Agree to disagree.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Penguin Dragneel
There is a theory that the boom of furries was from disney putting human facial features on animals.
However I’m in defense of furries. Once you give them human faces, intelligence, and voices, AND it’s just a cartoon, it’s not the same as being attracted to or wanted to screw a real, helpless animal.
@Background Pony #141A
At some point you got to tell when I’m exaggerating to emphasis how goofy it is. Because of the wasteful, pointless nature, even the tiniest bit of energy and heat fuckup can be exaggerated without dishonest intention. Looks like a lie, almost a lie, but not the same spirit as a lie.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
90s cartoon fans: Our cartoons are so much better. Our humor was more daring and refined. Our shows dealt with relatable sociopolitical commentary. We had drama and epic adventure. Our era was so much superior to the dreck of other decades.
80 cartoon fans: Yeah but we have sapient car men and turtles that eat pizza! Your argument is invalid.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Wade from Elemental bears a startling resemblance to the white blood cells, including the title character, from Osmosis Jones.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide