Disney General

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Disney veteran Andreas Deja was asked to animate Hades, but he feared that animating another villain (he’d already done a considerable streak of famed villains, animating Gaston, Jafar and Scar one after the other) would be too easy and obvious. So, to challenge himself, he asked to animate a hero instead and was given the job of animating Hercules himself.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
It turns out Pete Doctor will not be directing Inside Out 2 but instead Kelsey Mann who has worked with Pixar as a writer for movies such as Monsters University, The Good Dinosaur, and Onward. Personally I don’t mind since I enjoyed all those movies, but I am a little worried since ot of other people don’t really like them so it’s hard to say how this will turn out especially since the original movie was a passion project for Pete Doctor as he based it off his own daughter growing up.
Also a lot of talk about whether or not Riley is non-binary simply because she has mixed gender emotions unlike the other characters, even though she technically did like that skater boy in “Riley’s First Date”, also the movie could have only been about her emotions but they wanted to throw in some jokes regarding other characters emotions which is why we now not only have that but also the question of why no one else has Anxiety, Envy, Embarrassed, and Boredom in their heads (also Riley is 9-13 people shouldn’t be wondering that stuff in the first place).
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
It was recently announced that Soul, Turning Red, and Luca are all coming to theaters at selected periods.
Which I think is great because Covid robbed these movie’s chances to be shown on the big screen which is where Pixar should be watched. I’ll definitely go see Turning Red and Luca when it comes out just to support those movies.
I’m hoping that we’ll get to see this happen for other movies as well like Encanto and Godzilla Vs. Kong.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
The next upcoming character for Disney Heroes has been announced, it is Shere Khan.
One of my favorite Disney villains who I’ve been waiting to see get into the game, and with him now being added to the roster this means the Jungle Book has concluded all it’s candidates; Mowgli is the only other exception to the rule.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!

The newest character announcement for Disney Heroes, I guess it makes sense to add Luz after they added Eda Clawthorne. Though I am surprised we still haven’t gotten anyone from Star Vs. or Amphibia, and I’m still patiently waiting for Molly McGee.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
You know what I’d like? A Japanese Disney Princess. We already have Mulan for Chinese, and I don’t know what Raya’s supposed to be.
Background Pony #46C2
Today I saw a girl with tights featuring Minnie, Daisy and…what I’m pretty sure was Lil’ Wolf?? I’m pretty sure it was him, but he’d seem like a very obscure and out of place choice among the likes of Disney’s main females. Probably third-party fanmade?
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
FINALLY after all this time! The Ghost and Molly McGee season 2 is out on Disney+

Can’t wait to binge the hell out of it!
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Welp just like Turning Red and the Baymax show, we have another Disney property talking about girls’ periods.

It is nice that they at least stay respectful towards such an awkward topic.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
I don’t care what ANYONE says, I think Molly and Ollie are adorable together!

I know the MollyXLibby shippers are probably annoyed by this. (I did find it hilarious that Libby was writing a fan fiction romance novel about them)
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!

Scratch essentially has a backstory similar to Carl Fredricksen from Pixar’s Up. I really hope this doesn’t make me cry uncontrollably.
Also HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO BE WITH LIBBY’S FATHER!!!
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Disney seriously needs to release albums with all of Molly McGee’s musical numbers

These are the funniest and catchiest songs I’ve ever heard.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Two things I loved about the episode “Game On” aside from the artstyle being 8-bit

One of the weapons you can choose in the game a KEYBLADE!!!!

And also they do THE KIRBY VICTORY DANCE!!!
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!

Okay I was not expecting all of Molly’s friends to actually become ghosts! (Although disappointing that Andrea never got to join the group since she isn’t friends with Scratch.)
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!

Well turns out I was right about this guy being Scratch’s human form, just like how Molly could leave her body the same thing happened to Scratch.
Now wi5h that said HOW COULD YOU DO THIIIIIIISSS?!!! I knew this would come eventually at some point but seeing it happen now just makes me want to cry!!!!!
I don’t want the show to be over this soon, especially after all the interesting stuff they gave us like with the Chen family!

I don’t think this image has ever been more fitting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide