RWBY Thread

Background Pony #F68F
@Scrabbleman

Yeah, I know that. This is why killing off an important character to make others grow is better when the character that dies is a mentor or a very secondary one. If Pyrrha was more secondary than she was, or never was that appealing to begin with, maybe people would have gone more easy on her death.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Background Pony #F68F
Then that’s the fault of Monty. Contrary to popular belief, he’s not the best writer. Hell, he’s not even that good of one. In fact, Summer Rose only existed because he needed a reason for Ruby to be on that cliffside during the Red trailer.
People make mistakes but don’t ever say a good thing (Pyrrha being likeable) as one of them. His error was not adapting to it. He did it once with Torchwick, he can do it again.

Monty was an absolute god at fight choreography (to the point that it took the rest of RoosterTeeth something like 4 years to learn how he did what came naturally to him), but….yeah, he was a bit too impulsive to flesh out the underlying story. There’s a persistent rumor that the map of Remnant is literally just him being inspired by ketchup smeared on a napkin, liking how the stains resembled continents.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
How come no one wrote a fic about Jaune dying and Pyrrha going depressed blood knight? Most fics are either “it never happened” or “both survived”.

Like, come on. Where’s the creativity here?
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Scrabbleman

According to the artist of this piece, Neptune flirts because he grew up thinking that’s what guys like him are supposed to do. He flirts, but secretly hopes his attempts all fail, because he doesn’t want to string some poor girl along.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I like the SSSN gay shirt XD Also, freaking Raven and Qrow
Nevermind Neptune, I’m surprised Ruby is ace

Honestly, Ruby is the one most likely to be asexual in my mind. She just doesn’t get romance. She knows what it is, of course. Taiyang had “the talk” with her, and Yang has had a few flings here and there. But a romantic or sexual relationship just doesn’t interest her like weaponry does.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Random-Rambling
Oh neat. Also, I’m honestly surprised the artist included straights. Most of the time, these group photos have all sorts of sexualities except straight.

I really appreciated that. I know it’s Gay Pride, but straight allies are an important part of Pride.

I also appreciated that they just stuck with the already widely-established gay/lesbian/bi/are instead of forcing in weird Tumblr-genders and sexualities.

@Meanlucario  
@Scrabbleman
Think I saw one for MLP that went to extreme lengths to include them all, including saying that AJ is trans, years ago.

I remember those. Some were just super-cancerous, particularly the ones that attempted to shoehorn religion into it.
Background Pony #AEBE
I wonder if Jaune will be the one who will eventually kill Cinder in the end. I don’t think Ruby will be the one who will kill her, because due to her Silver Eyes power, and due to Cinder being part Grimm, the latter can’t allow to fight Ruby directly, she would get killed in a second, so in order to give a satisfying fight, Jaune should be the one who will kill her. It would make more sense, since she killed Pyrrha, his beloved one. Althought, I do wonder how that would happen. I mean that bitch of Cinder is very powerful and also has the fall maiden’s powers, while Jaune is the weakest of the main characters, his weapon is an ordinary sword, and his semblance is an healing power. Not to mention the fact the Team JNOR just went out of the most embarrassing defeat of the entire series (I mean seriously: team RWBY defeated 4 of the 5 top hunters in Atlas, while Team JNOR got clobbered by a single girl…). If writers are thinking to make Jaune the one who will kill that fucking bitch, they should work HARD to make it believable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide