Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
There’s a video called Homer Simpson - Lousy traffic jams!! on Youtube that won’t play for me. The play button doesn’t disappear and I get an infinite loading loop behind it.
midob

E9th, C6
@Target Strike
Walking is undoubtedly good for the mind and body, however if you want to loose body fat it’s not as effective as anaerobic exercise. If you’re serious about loosing weight try weight lifting, pushups and sprinting, anaerobic exercise uses fat primarily as an energy source.
I started weightlifting about 4 months ago, I’m pleased with the results; I did it to gain weight and have to eat a lot to replenish the carbs and fat. If you’re thinking “But I’m lazy, I can’t be arsed with that shit” well I thought the same, but it’s easier than you think since you only work out in short bursts, most of the time you’re resting between exercise. You don’t need gym membership, you can do a lot with a set of (second hand) dumbbells.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
If there’s one little nitpick I have towards Freedom Planet 2’s story, it’s that we didn’t really get much insight into how Lilac felt about her entire race getting wiped out.
Like, yeah, we get two cutscenes dealing with this, alongside one or two brief mentions here and there. But once we see the cutscene of her lashing out at the Magister for his unintentional victim-blaming, we don’t get anymore insight as to how she feels about the genocide until AFTER we beat Merga.
It’s a nitpick, because it really doesn’t detract from the overall story, but I can’t help but feel like there was a missed opportunity here to really explore her perspective.
For starters, her anger towards the Magister really shouldn’t have vanished after that one cutscene. I’m not saying she should’ve been telling the dude to fuck off every other second, but maybe show her being more bitter and sardonic towards him (and Neera to an extent). When he tells her not to fall for Merga’s tricks after finding the first time capsule, have her start muttering something along the lines of “bold words coming from the earth dragon,” before stopping herself. Have her actually contemplate Merga’s offer of joining her and show her almost accept it before realizing that she’d been letting her anger and bitterness control her. This would make the scenes where the Magister apologizes to her for everything, and where she finally breaks down after defeating Merga hit even harder than they already did.
Oh, and maybe throw in a scene where she smacks Neera for accusing Carol of being a traitor while you’re at it. That’d be fun to see.
Artist: WHO ELSE BUT MIGHTYDUBZ?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide