Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #8F42
@NeonThriller  
changing demographics. Presidential elections are every four years, that’s a decent chunk of time, and many states that might seem safe might look very different when you check the state level elections.
Background Pony #C911
A gentle reminder that FOX NEWS is still GOP propaganda, regardless of Trump’s criticism for them not literally sucking his cock in every article:

More people died of suicide in Japan in one month than the entire coronavirus pandemic

The National Police Agency said suicides surged to 2,153 in October alone, with more than 17,000 people taking their own lives this year to date, CBS reported.
By comparison, fewer than 2,000 people in the country have died from COVID-19 in 2020.
Experts say the pandemic has exacerbated mental health issues due to prolonged lockdowns, isolation from family members, unemployment and other financial concerns, and a lack of school structure.

Slight problem with the Fox “News” spin there at the end with no other context given: there were just under 20,000 suicides in Japan last year, a record low for the country, with this year appearing to be fairly in-line.

But hey, if it supports the party line of “the cure can’t be worse than the disease!” and the vague conservative allusions to how absolutely weak and fragile Americans really are that they can’t survive without going to restaurants every week…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I think Biden should pass a mandate that everyone is legally required to eat and breath air.

Let’s see if the anti-maskers apply the same flawed logic they have to masks and all either suffocate or starve.
Kolbjorn

Banana
have you noticed that the people that screams about “MY FREEEDUUUMS” when someone says that they have to endure some inconvenience for the benefit of everyone is the same people that justifies violations to human rights because the victims “should have follow the rules”?
Background Pony #C911
have you noticed that the people that screams about “MY FREEEDUUUMS” when someone says that they have to endure some inconvenience for the benefit of everyone is the same people that justifies violations to human rights because the victims “should have follow the rules”?

In a nutshell:

full
Background Pony #9BA5
The last of Diaper Don’s frivolous lawsuits in Pennsylvania has met its end, being tossed unanimously by the conservative leaning court.

The flailing will continue, of course, because that’s all these people know how to do.
Background Pony #70D6
The last of Diaper Don’s frivolous lawsuits in Pennsylvania has met its end, being tossed unanimously by the conservative leaning court.
Placing the official count for Trump at 1 win, 39 losses. With another loss likely come Monday.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide