Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Hollowfox Jaeger

Hollow, mate, have you ever actually pleased a woman or seen a vid of one being pleased?

Seen or felt the primal, unbridled release that comes with sex? The intensity, the passion?

Believe me, no woman is going to start hating sex. That sort of pleasure is not something one forgets.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Hollowfox Jaeger

Nah there’s plenty to criticize after Me too sacrificed itself to the Biden campaign.

I mean, thank God Biden turned out to be innocent on the accusation (so he’s just a creeper), but Me too very much exposed itself as, if not an intentional cudgel of the Democratic party, then at least a willing accomplice in their agenda.

@Hollowfox Jaeger

M8 if you’re worried about the extinction of the male sex then you might want to solve the problem of the shrinking Y chromosome or climate change. I assure you both a vastly more immediate threats than women suddenly deciding to not be horny.
Background Pony #4962
Their is a legit concern about how relationships have been evolving and the effect it has had on people. How building a relationship has become so easy and transactional and how people are so interconnected due to technology but people are also feeling more lonely. What your doing though is at best wild speculation and at worst paranoid rambling.
Background Pony #1F81
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
You have very, VERY dumb logic…

@Dustcan  
Does this apply t the MeToo movement as a whole or just individual people?  
becuase it seems a bit unfair to throw everyone in the movement under the same blanket, especially the ones that actually have suffered sexual harassment/abuse.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Hollowfox Jaeger

If you can’t get any ass that’s your problem. I’ve never had any issues with attracting partners. The quality has varied from time to time but the abundance hasn’t.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
We were raised for a world that doesn’t exist anymore.

That’s all I have to say in regards to why everything seems so fucking uncertain nowadays.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
full

Ok then… Hollowfox…

I don’t know what kind of s##t you’ve been listening to, but let me clear things up for you.

Women do not inheritly hate men or sex. Heterosexuality and sexual intercourse aren’t gonna die because of MeToo,  
the LGBTQ+ community, or Ghostbusters 2016. There won’t be male or female supremacy. Incels aren’t gonna ruin everything for females. And most importantly, MEN ARE NOT GOING TO BE EXTINCT.

Please for the love of god, stop. EVERY SINGLE TIME you do this, all that happens is you inching closer and closer to getting the ban-hammer from the mods, who are about as tired of this as everyone else is.

If you really don’t want sex to die, then just hook up with someone willing to get banged by you. But please, just stop spouting all of this doomsday rhetoric. All it does is make an ass out of yourself.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Me, a muslim:  
…that is not a thing I’m seeing in the muslim community. Ppl still have sex in the muslim community. You might wanna move to the third world. They have sex all the time in there.

If you don’t like Islam then try central / south america. If you want europe then try the balkan and eastern european areas. Far less “Feminazis” in there. Beautiful white girls too, if you’re into them.

If you’re cultured then go to the Orient. Some asian girls have white men fetish so you should be alright.

You’re white, aren’t you?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Anyone else getting early Chris Chan vibes with these arguments?

“Sex and romance is dead because [insert abstract reasoning] and this is why I can’t get a girlfriend.”
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Anyone else getting early Chris Chan vibes with these arguments?
“Sex and romance is dead because [insert abstract reasoning] and this is why I can’t get a girlfriend.”

Not gonna lie, but I sure as hell do.
Background Pony #C10B
We went from politics to gender.  
Oh, brother, can we get back to the politics, please? That would be great.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide