Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Ereiam  
If that’s the case, why did Captain Marvel, Batwoman, High Guardian Spice, Birds of Prey, Charlie’s Angels and Terminator Dark Fate got so disliked then, if not for the Manosphere?

And why did Vic Mignogna got falsely accused if not for the HGS drama?

Why did Kevin Tsujihara got fired from WB if not for the Captain Marvel hate?

Sorry if I am asking questions that might piss people off but still.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@CaptainXtra  
I don’t think there was ever a ‘gender war’.

There was just someone explaining that white, heterosexual men living in affluent western societies are the most oppressed and discriminated against people in the world.

Which is shocking!

I think SomeGreyBlock does a really good job of explaining how we are all living under the jackboot of a misandrist gynocracy who are controlling the vagina supply through a secret feminazi cabal who are targeting specific individual men, and how furious all proper and real men should be of this horrific hatecrime. Or should be. And how they should all become activists and work to right this wrong … possibly by leaving a supportive message on a My Little Pony fansite.
Background Pony #F6BB
If that’s the case, why did Captain Marvel, Batwoman, High Guardian Spice, Birds of Prey, Charlie’s Angels and Terminator Dark Fate got so disliked then, if not for the Manosphere?

No quality control on the Internet, no barreer of entry which means every malcontent with a cactus lodged in his/her ass and his/her brain straight up rotten by decades of channers discourse is free to broadcast his/her half baked opinion to its fellow brethren similarly stricken with media illiteracy. Read The Cult of the Amateur by Andrew Keen and please try to watch something else than superheroes movies from time to time
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Why did Kevin Tsujihara got fired from WB if not for the Captain Marvel hate?

This is a perfect example of the kind of skewed thinking you are using.

Kevin Tsujihara didn’t leave Warner Bros. because “Captain Marvel” only made HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in profit.

Kevin Tsujihara left Warner Bros. because he is under investigation for offering women movie roles in exchange for sex.

Tsujihara himself said that he recognized that “his mistakes are inconsistent with the company’s leadership expectations and could impact the company’s ability to execute going forward”.

But for you him leaving because of his own impropriety has nothing to do with his own recognition of the damage he was doing to Warner Bros.

No, it HAS to be because someone on social media didn’t like Captain Marvel.

@Background Pony #F6BB  
full
Background Pony #F6BB
Be asexual like me, people. Once you realize your dicks won’t fall off because you didn’t had sex the moment you turned 18,well you won’t join some militant circlejerk for a start and you’ll realize how hollow those inane debates between self absorbed resentful feminists and entitled Manosphere chuds truly are
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Ciaran  
I just thought it felt like a woman who liked CM was sick and tired of being ridiculed by men (especially the people who deny that criticizing that movie is sexist) so she had revenge on them by exposing someone of sexual harassment/sexual misconduct, thinking it’s the only way for women to be respected again without being seen as petty.

But if I can’t think like that because everyone else said so, then it’s best to stay quiet and getting my emotions bottled up inside now that I’m hated by everyone.
Background Pony #A191
If even you think you sound like an INCEL, then maybe you are an INCEL.

Dude, you are significantly close to breaking rule #0 for rhetoric that, by what seems to have long been your OWN standards, would’ve already been considered by you to have already crossed the line, at this point.

I know this for a fact because I have seen you delete posts in this thread that were less confrontational or incriminating than the one you just posted in response to Hollowfox.

If you’re going to be a moderator, then the very least you could do is attempt to practice what you preach and be consistent about the rules you’re enforcing.

(Also, the reason why I’m not reporting you instead of commenting, here, is because I genuinely cannot tell if this is actually something that you’re going to come out and say that it doesn’t actually violate rule #0, and that it turns out that it actually does not or otherwise, and I’d rather do that than to unwittingly set myself up to have a foolish laughingstock made out of me, about this (and if this ends up making myself out to have came across that way to others, regardless, then oh well, at least I tried).)
Background Pony #F6BB
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Go see a psychiatrist to talk about those bottled up emotions. I’m saying that seriously and not in an ironic way. Online forums can’t help you with that but we don’t hate you
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
You’re better off not thinking like that because, in all honestly, presented like that without anything in the way of evidence, it sound like one of those kooky conspiracy theories the manosphere likes to propagate to defend sexual predators.

Also, stop obsessing over the so-called gender war, it’s not worth being depressed about.
Background Pony #F6BB
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Sorry if it sound blunt but I don’t know how I can formulate that otherwise  
No one can truly hate you here because we don’t know who you are, all we have is your words and I do believe the person I’m talking to right now is infinitely more complex than a history of posts on Derpiboiru
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
The anger isn’t directed towards you personally as much as towards the load of bunk propagated by grifters and hysterics you’re buying into. Plenty of people like you have fallen victims and gone miserable from it. Try to turn away from that part of the Internet and, as previously advised, get some help to “detoxify” your mind from that brand of crazies.
Background Pony #A191
@Hollowfox Jaeger
The anger isn’t directed towards you personally as much as towards the load of bunk propagated by grifters and hysterics you’re buying into.

I have yet to have come across any proof from anyone—let alone yourself—of if any of this “bunk” that you claim is being “propagated by grifters” is actually bunk, and if so, how much of it is bunk.
Background Pony #A191
@Zincy  
That is at least something that every sane, fully-functional human being—regardless of politics—should be able to agree on.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
Men and women are all people with unique personalities and opinions. Can we stop talking about either sex like they some homogeneous group? It’s really weird and dehumanizing. There are men like Shia Labeouf and women like Marjorie Taylor Green. They don’t fit into some weird stereotype you’ve developed solely because of their sex and/or gender identity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide