Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #A191
Nowhere did I say it was an accomplishment or an achievement.

You sure as hell low-key acted like it was, though—and that’s the point.

But nice job putting words into my mouth.

And I am very much certain that you have never done such a thing in this thread, yourself. But I digress.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
If you don’t understand why what you did was wrong, maybe take a break and come back when you can discuss things without making others here some sort of horrible irredeemable strawman.

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
What natural disaster was Biden blamed for? The hurricane? If someone blamed the POTUS for a natural disaster, maybe the opinion of the person you’re talking about isn’t worth considering.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
If only the US military-industrial complex wasn’t structured to be a money sink that squanders its ever-inflating budget by writing its contractors blank checks for equipping the troops with cheap overpriced crap.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I wonder where most of us are on the political compass… I also wonder that about Lisa Simpson compared to the rest of her family.
Background Pony #F6BB
@Wiimeiser  
Center-left, proudly for the return of elitism and meritocracy in reaction to Internet popularization of crass amateurism and populism (you want a doctor to heal you, not some grifter who watched a YouTube video)
Background Pony #F6BB
@Wiimeiser  
Lisa is on any leftist ideologies that are trendy  
Homer canonically tried to vote for Obama in 2008 but he can be easily swayed to the Republicans if he’s left in front of Fox News  
Bart is an anarchist  
Maggie is a baby  
I dunno about Marge
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Malaysia’s government is concerned about Australia entering into some kind of agreement with the US, because it might cause Australia to get nuclear(-powered) submarines. The same for China up north, which accuses Australia of being a “regional threat”.

In the same country, around 1000 anti-vaxxers took part in a rally. It became violent, as police used pepper spray and the anti-vaxxer riot trampled on six cops.

@Wiimeiser

I used to be rightwards, but being upset over extremism and poverty made me closer to centre-left. I can still be a bit old-fashioned, but I am supportive towards LGBT people and I hate corporations, so it could make me seem a bit leftwards. It could also because I hate poverty, and I want to get rid of it so people don’t have to hurt themselves. But at the same time, I don’t want parasitism or Soviet-style coercion.

I would not become too far-left because of the gallery of rogues on Twitter: usually very extreme, militant, and radical accounts.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
Malaysia’s government is concerned about Australia entering into some kind of agreement with the US, because it might cause Australia to get nuclear(-powered) submarines. The same for China up north, which accuses Australia of being a “regional threat”.

And France’s is pissed off because, to get their American submarines, the Australians unexpectedly cancelled the €56 billion contract they had with the shipbuilder Naval Group that was supposed to provide them French-built ones. The US claim to have given notice of the cancellation to the French, which the latter deny.  
As retaliation, the French embassy in Washington first cancelled a commemoration gala for the 240th anniversary of the battle of the Chesapeake, then the Quai d’Orsay escalated further by recalling their ambassadors in Washington and Canberra, while minister of Foreign Relations Jean-Yves Le Drian went on record to say that “that kind of unilateral, abrupt, unpredictable decision looked a lot like what Mr. Trump was doing”.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Since everyone and their mother already knows about how Facebook protects fake news and conservative disinformation, I might as well go with something more obscure.)

full
It’s common for Korean men in Korea to refuse to give seats to pregnant women in crowded buses or subway.
So much so that they designated one pink seat for pregnant women in subway cars, but Korean men HATE it, asking why women should get special treatment.
The Korean incel movement tells men to sit in those designated seats on purpose so that pregnant women can’t sit, and to harass pregnant women who sit in those seats.
So, a lot of Korean men sit on those pink seats on purpose and refuse to stand up for pregnant women and you can sometimes see those pink seats and stickers vandalized with slurs against women (cum dump) written on them.
Also, often you hear news about Korean men harassing (sometimes sexually harassing), kicking, beating up pregnant women sitting in those seats, telling them to show proof they’re actually pregnant.
A lot of Korean pregnant women said in polls that they don’t sit in those seats in fear of harassment and beating up.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Worse in that Nikki Minaj’s comments has apparently seen a noticeable uptick in vaccine hesitancy.

If only our celebrity culture used it’s power for good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide