Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #A191
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
…Dude, “defending men” is NOTHING that you should ever apologize for.

If anything, you should only ‘apologize’ for defending actual, unironic rapists and sex offenders for their actions, REGARDLESS OF GENDER, if you have actually done so.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
But I still won’t be forgiven and I’ll forever be the worst person on Derpibooru and nothing can change that.

That’s the depression talking. As we previously mentioned, perhaps you ought to get some help with that.

As far as I’m concerned, you’ve got nothing that warrants forgiveness (for all the negative passions it may unleash, having an unpopular opinion isn’t a crime, is it?) and there’s plenty of people on Derpibooru besides who’ve done everything to deserve their duck or mystery badge.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Hollowfox Jaeger
I’m not going to fully get into that(cause Jesus Christ) but Captain Marvel wasn’t even a bad film
It was just Another Marvel Film™️

Ending the production of Marvel films is the true chad project in the culture war. Because Marvel movies exist, we can’t get good good shit. We get only the same cookie cutter good Marvel shit. And that’s fucking boring, man.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
the reason why I’m not reporting you instead of commenting, here, is because I genuinely cannot tell if this is actually something that you’re going to come out and say that it doesn’t actually violate rule #0

I can’t determine that, because the statement was made by me. You have to report it and someone on duty will look at it, and they will determine if it was Rule #0.

But for me it’s like when someone says they’re afraid to say something because they think it will sound racist. If it even sounds racist to them, then maybe it’s racist and they shouldn’t say it.

So - same thing. If someone says that they are afraid they will sound like an incel, then maybe that’s an inner voice that they should listen to.

Also I replied to your post that you say everyone ignored. Did I guess what it was that you were positing?

@AaronMk  
And yet I will watch the hell out of it, if it is on NetFlix.

Popcorn time even.

That’s good mindless entertainment. Although admittedly I might be more interested in a Red Dwarf re-run.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
And yet I will watch the hell out of it, if it is on NetFlix.
Popcorn time even.
That’s good mindless entertainment. Although admittedly I might be more interested in a Red Dwarf re-run.

I’m not going to lie, they are technically good movies. They hit the right notes. But they’re so much so good that at the box office they’ve become a model into and of themselves, besides the entire tropes that comprise genre. They’re like, the new aesthetic model of movies. The DC-verse is trying to be Marvel, 007 is or may become like Marvel movies. On a long enough time-line of Disney-Marvel existing without being smashed, everything will try to become Marvel.

It’s a very Walter Benjamin styled situation, very art in the age of mechanical reproduction. A specific piece is a masterpiece, but because it is it is reproduced and remixed a little until it becomes just white noise in the culture space. I’m sure if I were to have kids they’d all know Marvel purely through cultural osmosis, whether or not they watch any Marvel Cinematic Universe movies.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@AaronMk  
Yeah, completely agreed. I really wish that Infinity War was the end of it. Done, and now let’s put it on a shelf in a museum as the perfect example of itself and everyone can now go and do something else.

But no. We’re going to keep getting infinite variations on the same theme, over and over, with reboots whenever a director/writer/producer fucks it up.

To be horrifically honest, I kind of feel the same way about Deadpool. Except that I actually trust Ryan Reynolds to get it right. So much so that I might actually try his phone company. So … his working on a new Deadpool doesn’t fill me with the same dread and creeping feelings of sadness and doubt that the continually metastasizing Marvel Universe does.

At this point they’re kind of starting to feel a little like X-Men, a property that actually earned me a paycheck. So … I guess I’m part of the problem?
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
At this point they’re kind of starting to feel a little like X-Men, a property that actually earned me a paycheck. So … I guess I’m part of the problem?

No I wouldn’t fault anyone for working on the movies or anything. If anyone should be brought to task over them it’s the producers and executives who are actively deciding to stamp these out. But then they too are kneeling to the incentive to just create profit by demand of the share-holders. And they want profit because, well that’s why they’re a shareholder: to make passive income because they’re rich enough to never have to work.

So of course it all comes to the classic reductive statement: smash capitalism.
Background Pony #F6BB
@AaronMk  
Ugh, enough with this Marvel demonization shit, leave it to to the self absorbed snob like Scorsese that scoff at those movies for being “theme park/funfair stuff” then went to make Hugo Cabret which was a celebration of the Era where cinema was just another sideshow at the local fair. Superheroes movies are merely the cowboy movies of our era, a lot of them will be bad, some bad, some ugly and some good that will become cinema classic. Then the wheel will turn and we will gnash our teeth at that newfangled neo German impressionism trend that have totally invaded our theater and how we long for the good ol’days when we watched Hulk flicks
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
Ugh, enough with this Marvel demonization shit, leave it to to the self absorbed snob like Scorsese that scoff at those movies for being “theme park/funfair stuff” then went to make Hugo Cabret which was a celebration of the Era where cinema was just another sideshow at the local fair. Superheroes movies are merely the cowboy movies of our era, a lot of them will be bad, some bad, some ugly and some good that will become cinema classic. Then the wheel will turn and we will gnash our teeth at that newfangled neo German impressionism trend that have totally invaded our theater and how we long for the good ol’days when we watched Hulk flicks

lmao
Background Pony #F6BB
@AaronMk  
Nothing worthwhile to add, uh. Sorry for being burned out on “superhero bad” discourse. Forgive me, I have read too much of Alan Moore prophetizing that the downfall of our society will come from people buying silly comics
Background Pony #F6BB
Just realized, my bad.  
Maybe you were just saying my comment was funny. If so, sorry for snapping at you, sometimes I have knee-jerk reaction and think people are being snarky
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

“Damn you pandemic and political machinations to make it appealing to not work and be an active part of the workforce of the country.” says a business owner.

Maybe, ppl just wise up to the fact that they can sell they own products, be invested in things they have passion for and thus can work for longer hours willingly.

You want a non-enterpreneurial pair of hands and legs that are willing to be paid fixed hourly wages? Get immigrants.
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
Nothing worthwhile to add, uh. Sorry for being burned out on “superhero bad” discourse. Forgive me, I have read too much of Alan Moore prophetizing that the downfall of our society will come from people buying silly comics
Just realized, my bad.
Maybe you were just saying my comment was funny. If so, sorry for snapping at you, sometimes I have knee-jerk reaction and think people are being snarky

lmao
Background Pony #F6BB
Deletion reason: Rule#0 - Please do not refer to others here as a fourth grader. If they are being a problem just report them.
Background Pony #F6BB
@Thanotos Omega  
I do agree with what AaronMK feels, that all of Hollywood copy this trend. All I’m saying is that it’s in the nature of the trend to rise and fall and that people shouldn’t demonize this trend with important sounding doomsaying, like Moore and his “cultural catastrophy” line  
All I’m saying is “enjoy the ride while it last”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide