Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
California governor (and Getty Oil drinker) Gavin Newsom is proposing a “28th Amendment” to the Constitution that will “address” the 2nd Amendment in an effort to implement gun control (good luck getting the Dem trifectas in the states needed to push that one through, dumbshit; and I don’t even believe in the right to self-defense).
To make his case, he’ll sit down in an interview…with Sean Hannity on Fox News, a platform Newsom has no business being on since the right will just laugh at him through the whole thing.
And this guy thinks he’s a better 2028 contender than the equally-laughable Kamala? God Cali Dems are a f**king joke.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Between Pat Robertson’s death and SCOTUS throwing out racially gerrymandered maps, all but ensuring a GOP loss of the House in 2024 even if they keep most if not all their NY/CA seats, the Right isn’t having the best of days today.
Might change when affirmative action is struck down, though….
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Dear Mexico, you should’ve kept Texas so that this type of shit wouldn’t happen:
In that timeline, Abbott would be a miserable old fool in a wheelchair yelling obscenities at a wall in an old shack that’s falling apart.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Reminds me of the story of either Florida or Texas banning a book about the real life scenario of 2 male penguins adopting an abandoned penguin chick.
And don’t get me started on seahorses.
It’s funny in a sad way when all these Ben Shabibos are like “Hypothetically, facts don’t care about your feelings” only to catch all the feelings when the fact that reality has a liberal bias bites them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide