Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Borris Johnson quit his job as a lawmaker when he found out he was going to get in trouble for breaking quarantine laws during the pandemic and lying about it,
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@SleepySteve
Offering a pardon in exchange for a political favor? Does Raldo even understand how incredibly corrupt that sounds? How corrupt it is? If Trump had done something like that, he would have been impeached a third time.
The only thing Biden needs to do is what he’s been doing: let the DOJ do its job. And if an impartial jury decides that offering complimentary state secrets at the Mar-a-Lago breakfast bar isn’t that big a deal, then that’s the outcome and we all have to live with it.
Background Pony #1F81
So the latest online outrage boycott against something “woke”/LGBT by the far-right is… Call of Duty, of all things.
Context:
A few days ago, Modern Warfare 2 released a DLC skin featuring a popular stream and co-owner of Faze Clan, Nick Mercs to the game. A few days later, Nick made a comment under a twitter post related to far-right protesters attacking people outside of a school for trying to teach about Pride Month, saying that the LGBT community should “leave our kids alone”
In response to this, Activision has removed his DLC from the game and cut ties with him
Now that he’s been removed from the game, all the anti-woke grifters are trying to use this to complain about the game going “woke” and now many on the far-right are calling for a boycott against the game even though the vast majority of people calling for it probably never even played or had interest in the franchise anyway
Hey if all the racists/homophobes are all quitting the game en mass and that means there will be lesspeople yelling out slurs in the game chat that’s fine by me.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The problem? They aren’t even saying what their demands are, even though they are loudly demanding that they be met.
The House is slated to vote again Monday. But as the chamber recessed on Thursday, some of the detractors were signaling the blockade will continue until McCarthy can satisfy their ill-defined demands.
“My idea is that he broke it, he’s gotta fix it, and that it’s not up to me to come up with a solution,” said Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), former head of the Freedom Caucus. “It’s up to him. So I’m waiting to see what he proposes.”
“I don’t even know what the logjam’s about,” Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas.) said. “Just a bunch of crybabies.”
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - maybe don't post fake shit here to justify talking about how much you hate something that never did what you are complaining about?
Background Pony #EC7E
the sedition caucus continues to stomp their feet and demand reparations for McCarthy not crashing the economy like they wanted.
You know, I still honestly don’t know why any them expected things to work out differently than they did. Did they honestly think that McCarthy, a guy best known for capitulating on everything he was asked for in pursuit of a title he’d hold in name only, would suddenly develop the ability to negotiate? Or grow a spine for that matter? Especially against someone with more years of experience in politics than some of their members have been alive.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Now Rachel Maddie of MSNBC is suggesting that the DOJ drop charges against Trump in exchange for Trump dropping out of the race.
Meanwhile, Trump just had his first televised appearance since his latest indictment and triples down on the same rhetorics he’s been using and declares full intent to stay in the race.
This is how manufactured consent is made.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide