Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
A term coined by political philosopher Noam Chomsky, basically to describe what amounts to propagandic gaslighting. This provides a quick explanation.
Mainstream media, from Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera to MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, are trying to push a narrative that Biden should reach a deal with Trump to get the latter off the hook instead of, you know, just throwing the book at Trump.
Speaking of, we now have Trump’s unsealed indictments. It’s, uh, quite a read, but the short version is they have several confessions, records and video, of Trump admitting to knowing that the documents were not in fact declassified. That shows clear intent.
As for penalties? All put together he can be looking at a minimum of no time behind bars to a maximum of like 490 years, with a max of 114 years of “supervised release”.
Likewise he’s looking at a maximum fine of $9.5 billion.
It’s Joever.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Of course, with all the shit that’s been happening which harms the Alt-Right’s Ego they have to get some sort of petty revenge:
They won’t take Trump getting indicted, Pat dying, or even the Supreme Court making some ok calls recently without getting some hits in…
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

in this letter, tk argues that anti-racism, etc. is a distraction from the goal of dismantling industrial society and that revolutionary groups should explicitly disavow “efforts to help women, homosexuals, or racial minorities” to alienate leftists https://thetedkarchive.com/library/ted-ka

IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

Within minutes of Trump’s indictment, supporters lit up social media platforms with violent threats and calls for civil war.
but “bOtH sIdEs” huh?
At this point I am hold more anger towards the Democrats than the Republicans and Trump, because I was constantly pressured into voting for them yet they can’t effectively oppose the far-right and insist we should be “bipartisan” with them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide