World Building (Possibly NSFW)

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I’ve always wanted to try D&D. I was reading about how Warlocks don’t have to contract with demons, they can contract with the Upper Planes, getting the healing ability of a cleric, but still being able to use the hyper-versatile Eldritch Blast.
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
The Londurilli are the earliest humans in Galactic history. While humans managed to reach space at around the Fifth Age, due to alien abductions, these earlier ones willingly followed another group of aliens after helping the latter find their king.
While the Londurilli were isolated in the northwestern corner by refusing to expand beyond, they were the reason why certain humans after the Fifth Age tried to explore the depths of space. They want to contact this legendary civilisation, as they looked almost like gods.
Nice!
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Climate of the Red Skyline
While the Red Skyline is an endless cityscape with a 24/7 red/purple gradient sunset, the climate of the Red Skyline is somewhere in between 68°F to 72°F (20°C to 22°C). Temperatures will increase and decrease during the weather-related events such as Snow, Rain, Thunderstorms, and Ice Storms. The Skyscrapers, High and Mid Rise Apartments and Hotels, and Suburban Houses are a place of refugee from some of the harsh weather-related anomalies.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!

Holokai Islands

The Holokai Islands is a chain of very large Four Islands the off the South of mainland Japan. It is nicknamed Kemono Shimajima 獣 島々/Beast Islands, given that a vast majority of the inhabitants of the islands are dubbed “Beasts”, anthropomorphic animals with human-like bodily features. Beasts make up 96% of the population, while a tiny 4% are the Human minority. Since the islands are nearby of the country Japan, are essentially under the control of the Japanese Government and is in the same time zone.
The each Four Islands the almost the same size as small European Countries, each having its name, those being: Kitagawa Kojima 北側 小島/ North Side Island, Nishikawa Kojima 西側 小島/West Side Island, Higashigawa Kojima 東側 小島, and Minamigawa Kojima 南側 小島/South Side Island. North Side Island is the largest at 14,985 Square Miles, followed by East Island at 13,570 square miles, West Island at 11,290 square miles, and South Island at 9,876 Square Miles.
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
ok i have this idea about how immortality, and death in the world
1: not all are immortal just long-lived, only lived to be 100, or undead and infertile unless they use a spell or decide to be fully alive and immortal but is only
those who feel like they want to live their full lives in the present unlike in the past but are still very few
2: immortals can have kids but they have all the time in the world and never become infertile or whatever, the kids would be immortal if born to immortal parents, but if one parent is immortal while the other is not then the baby will be long-lived
3: the mortal spouse would become immortal so they can be with the spouse but the baby can choose to become immortal but most would end up staying mortal, yes is sad but the parents will understand especially if the kid found love or knows that eventually they will find love
4: but this does not have to be a sad situation, yes is still sad and there will be morning but the rule of this land is that thanks to spell, things like spirits both from those who died and things like nature spirits can be seen physically by anyone during the fall season and after 1 year after a loved one’s death they will be seen again this would happen to the immortal’s mortal kid and is a happy reunion. about grandchildren, the immortal parents and grandparents will take care of and help guide the future generations of their family.
bonus facts:
a vampire can become fertile thanks to a spell including older ones but they would have to stay young looking for a while (especially the mother) this is very rare. more often in the past, a vampire can fall in love with a mortal and can choose to start a family and this would lead to hybrids with eventually would be the more common form of vampire to see since they are long live and there could already be some out there and are the most common form of vampire to see since pure vampires children are rare.
this is just my idea so far though what do you think?
i just want to make sure if this is ok and not imply any bad rules or leadership or anything questionable
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’ve been creating characters within my head around my persona, a young man who inherited his great-great-great grandfather’s fox ears and three tails.
That’s it, there’s no real action or drama, just a slice-of-life of a kemonomimi trying to get through life. (Inspired by Turning Red btw)
Right now I’m working on drawing his parents, and his mom’s siblings.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I’ve been experimenting with the Purplesmart AI drawing. You feed it some prompts that specify what you want, and also what you don’t want. And then, basically, this eldritch, nonhuman entity that doesn’t even “exist” in the same way we do, interprets those instructions to the best of its ability. And if you aren’t careful with the prompts (and even if you are), you can get some really alien results. What I found is that you can find a picture that’s basically what you want, and then personalize it by copying the prompts and tweaking them. There’s this “collective canon” of functional prompts, and a person could build up a “library” or “spellbook” of prompts that they find useful.
You could absolutely base a magic system on this.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Also my half-kitsune self can wield fire. His friends, a catgirl can use ice, and a currently unnamed boy with an unknown species at the moment can use electricity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide