The Event

Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
The cell phones thing is weird for sure at first but honestly it’s just a different aesthetic. Nothing necessarily overtly good or bad IMO, just depends how you do it.
There actually were a couple of TYT episodes I wasn’t super into for that reason.
But that’s usually on the smaller scale.
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Background Pony #91E6
It’s just a different direction they decided to do it with.
Social media is the one bit I had a legit concern for though.
I was terrified Pipp was going to become like an unlikeable Kim Kardashian type, but that really didn’t play out.
Posted Report
Background Pony #91E6
@Jonny Manz
Say what you want, but no reasonable person disagrees with me. And it’s my own generation that’s doing this shit. I don’t blame the zoomers, I blame their POS parents who don’t actually care about them and just give them a poison just to shut them up. You hate the target demographic if you disagree with me. So many people are going to grow up traumatized and stupid from something they saw on the device that everyone is pushing on them. The ones who can still think are going to fucking hate us.
Jb33124
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Gaining Confidence
Look, to me (and this may only be ‘me’) but it isn’t smart phones that, in the your own poetic terms, are poisoning children’s minds, it’s the fact that companies are allowing people to post literally anything they want to anyone they want without repercussions. The real issue with this is that parents aren’t being willing enough to actually pay attention to what their children are doing, or watching or playing; leading to them being glued to their phones as they won’t be reprimanded for doing so. My sister is a primary school teacher (For you Americans, Elementary school- in an around ages 4 to 10-ish) and has to have a bucket that is locked away so that her year 3 students can’t touch their IPHONE 14s and SAMSUNG GALAXY S22s. That right there is the problem. Parents allowing children to have unrestricted access to phones at such a young age that addiction to them is almost certain.
Posted Report
MarblePieLover

@Jb33124
Exactly. But the problem is, here’s this show that gives kids characters to look up to, and supposedly teaches them “life lessons,” all the while, promoting the absolute worst thing that’s ruining modern day kids’ lives. It’d be like if Blue’s Clues had the characters smoking and it was treated as a normal and good thing. It’s telling kids that they’re not cool if they aren’t ruining their lives.
Also, I’m the BP. Forgot to click the anonymous thing, but I’ll just leave it like this.
Jb33124
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Gaining Confidence
@Jb33124
Exactly. But the problem is, here’s this show that gives kids characters to look up to, and supposedly teaches them “life lessons,” all the while, promoting the absolute worst thing that’s ruining modern day kids’ lives. It’d be like if Blue’s Clues had the characters smoking and it was treated as a normal and good thing. It’s telling kids that they’re not cool if they aren’t ruining their lives.
Also, I’m the BP. Forgot to click the anonymous thing, but I’ll just leave it like this.
I feel that schools worldwide need an updated set of lesson plans for children who have access to mobile phones or tablets. It’s obvious that parents aren’t doing the job of monitoring what their children are doing nowadays, so there should be a lesson is schools now that dives into what a child should and shouldn’t do on their phones, how long they should use their phones, how they can help and/or hinder their learning etc.
To put timescale into perspective, I’m 24. I have a photo from a newspaper from when I was in Reception (so… 4 is? maybe?) when my primary school got our first PCs thst had larger screens and keyboards for kids with poor vision.
Posted Report
Astralune
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

Lunar Lunatic
I’m back! Official one year anniversary of the War.
This year’s event is much more relaxing in terms of levels of excitement XD
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide