Goth Pony Needs a Name!

WrenchMan

So, this delightful little character was a highlight of the episode for me. I instantly fell in love with her.

A lot of debate is being sparked about her name. I’m seeing two popular choices being Crescent Hearts and Moonlight Raven. I was on team Moonlight Raven but I slowly went over to the Crescent Hearts side, but this isn’t about me.

Anyway, we need to settle on a name! Get suggesting guys!
Background Pony #3B8A
I like Crescent Hearts a little more than Moonlight Raven, but it seems like the mods have already chosen for us.
Background Pony #3B8A
But aliasing everything to a single name before any real consensus has been reached can deprive us of other options - ones that might fit better or have more personality than Crescent Hearts or Moonlight Raven.

We’re more creative than this, aren’t we?
Background Pony #96ED
But the description of the tag says:

Current placeholder name for the “Goth pony”. Names are still being suggested as many people want to make their own names for her, but for now we’ll just use this one.  
DO NOT remove this tag, it can be aliased if anything better comes along.
RaineV1

I can agree that naming a character directly after her cutie mark isn’t a good idea, but Moonlight Raven is also pretty dumb and is only being done since she sounds similar to Raven. Let’s be honest, if someone came out with a goth OC named Moonlight Raven before this episode everyone would call it stupid.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide