Leaked Sony Emails reveal info about MLP movie

Pony Discussion » Leaked Sony Emails reveal info about MLP movie Search Posts
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Ihhh

He’s probably one of those people who thinks the writers, and Meghan McCarthy in particular, hate Celestia because of how she tends to get shafted in two-parters.
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Well, it’s pretty easy to guess the series will end (with the movie appearing to be a decent time to do so) with Twilight surpassing Celestia and taking her place, with or without Luna, that was even Lauren’s original idea. This can go anywhere from Celestia giving her Major Alicorn status along with the celestial mane, bigger body and immortality to her being killed (or more likely, MIA in some dimension or something) and Twilight having to take over the throne.

So yeah, we know the end result, but not the “How”, so there’s bound to be quite some wild mass guessing there.
Ihhh
Duck - Likes to sockpuppet for drama
Duck - 1104243, just... 1104243

<<<<<
Why do people assume the movie will be an epic fantasy? For all we know it could be a slice of life comedy, and it wouldn’t be out of place since mlp is a comedy show.

@Poison Trail  
How do you know any of that? Can you provide sources?
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Ihhh

1h to 1h:30 of slice of life and comedy? I don’t think so, that might work for standard episodes, but when it comes to a movie, you need a beginning, a conflict, a resolution and an end. It WOULD be something welcome if done right, but I really doubt they’ll go that way and just throw in another villain for the Mane 6 to defeat. Much easier to write about.

There’s the interview with her in which she admits her original goal for the ending. It’s not hard to see it happening, even the comics brought that eventuality up in “Reflections”, even if I found it cringe-inducing as hell for Celestia to so easily claim that Twilight would make an equally good, if not better leader than her, it’s still a very good guess of what the series is heading towards.
Ihhh
Duck - Likes to sockpuppet for drama
Duck - 1104243, just... 1104243

<<<<<
@Poison Trail  
But it’s only a guess. Let’s not make any assumptions based on things that are not confirmed or stated in canon. Also, there are tons of slice of life comedy movies, and the comics are not made by hasbro and dhx.
Background Pony #7782
I still hope she will just go away to Alicorn Land, like Frodo did go to ehhh Whatever Land. No Death, no shift of power or other depressing stuff.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
In the movie, a new dark force threatens Ponyville, and the Mane 6 – Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity – embark on an unforgettable journey beyond Equestria where they meet new friends and exciting challenges on a quest to use the magic of friendship and save their home.
Background Pony #02FD
@Grieffon  
I love how Rarity is listed last on the list.

@SeraphimDawn  
Lionsgate is a great thing to be with, hope it all goes well.

Though, with how late this pony movie is, I hope the series stops before it comes out.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
Y’know, this may be the closest we ever get to seeing what a “Sony MLP movie where the ponies end up in live-action New York City a’la Enchanted/Smurfs” would’ve probably looked like~  
full

Ah, who am I kidding? Sony Animation WISHES it was this good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide