MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

stalker1234

meeeeeee
It is pathetic that G5 fans harass and upload content to Quality Brony Posts just to make fun, it just makes me think that G5 is really trash, in cooperation with other generations and their fans know it but they have to turn to bronys pages to vent , g5lovers suck.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@stalker1234  
Where are you seeing harassment cuz I can’t see anything. And how is what you’re doing any better? You’re just assuming G5 will suck without giving it a chance.
Background Pony #5A42
@stalker1234  
I think your behaviour is the one sucking here. G5 fans have done nothing wrong and you’re going around attacking them for no reason.  
Your paranoia is causing Nixon to roll in his grave.
Background Pony #9485
Thinking someone needs to give up G4 in order to enjoy or have fun with G5 is the real toxic thinking here. There is a thing called ‘liking both’ you know.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Thinking someone needs to give up G4 in order to enjoy or have fun with G5 is the real toxic thinking here. There is a thing called ‘liking both’ you know.

Too much for some.
Background Pony #5A42
@stalker1234  
Dude, Quality Brony Posts makes fun of everyone in the fandom, not just bad takes. You probably need to stay off the Internet if you can’t take the heat. Also funny how you dodge many questions and keep on with your ramblings.
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@Background Pony #5A42

and is that okay? I mean, G5 fans have the right to be so toxic, but those of us love a generation, right? because? And tell me which questions because so far I have not seen them, repeat them and I will answer them.
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@Background Pony #5A42

another thing because you are anonymous? Are you ashamed to say that you are part of that Quality Brony Post Twitter group? Get out of the anonymous and I’ll answer you because I’m not as cowardly as those on that Twitter account
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

To recap the conversation:

“The G5 fandom is toxic.”  
“Prove it.”  
“There’s a twitter group.”  
“That twitter group makes fun of everyone.”  
“…”  
“So anyways, the G5 fandom is toxic.”
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH

those are your questions? Or are you looking for my comments because from what I see you follow what I write and I have no idea about you .. I could speak well of G5 of course but it surprises me that you look for my comments
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH

What does that have to do with anything? In fandom there are of all ages, don’t tell me that at a certain age one should behave in such a way, I don’t understand what your question is about.
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH

I will give you a reason, I am in many fandom that love and hate series but never one that takes captures and uploads them to networks, to talk to people who only have an opinion and make fun, does it seem normal to you? If so, it is because you are also part of them. You may like something or not, if you don’t like it, that’s fine and if you like it too, what I don’t understand is their behavior of taking captures and uploading them to different social networks, is that not toxic? If it is normal for you because you are part of them, I can express myself freely, I would not have to have people who harass me. just let me give my opinion if he comes to take pictures to send to his friends. live and let live.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide