MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Zipp:
I’m Just a Kid - Simple Plan, Not Today - BTS, Beggin’ - Maneskin, Centuries - Fall Out Boy, Supermassive Black Hole - Muse, Rockefeller Street (New Nightcore) - Getter Jaani, In Too Deep - Sum 41, Wherever You Go - The Calling, Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters, Ain’y It Fun - Paramore, Thunder - Imagine Dragons, Do It To It - ACRAZE, Yellow - Coldplay, Immortals - Fall Out Boy, All The Small Things - blink182, The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At the Disco
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Pipp:
Roar - Katy Perry, Ready or Not - Bridgit Mendler, Bejeweled - Taylor Swift, Put Your Records On - Ritt Momney, Dance Monkey - Tones and I, Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield, Hair - Little Mix, OMG - NewJeans, Lovesick Girls - BLACKPINK, Who Says - Selena Gomez, Primadonna - MARINA, A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton, Shut Up and Dance - WALK THE MOON, Sunroof - Nicky Youre, Cheap Thrills - Sia
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
But yeah the general themes of the playlists:
Sunny- alot of songs about isolation but finding happiness in them and yourself
Izzy- ALOT of songs about self confidence and not letting others words hurt you (and i mean alooot)
Hitch- a mix of oldies and newies, all very kid appropriate as this is a playlist for him and sparky
Zipp- Emo teen LOL
Pipp- its pipp music what do u excpect
Posted Report
Rarizzy!
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

RARITY!
What would a hypothetical Misty playlist be like?
(if there were a Sprout-themed playlist, I imagine it would be probably full of edgy and hardcore rock songs)
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
How could this happen to meeee? I’ve made my mistaaaaaakes! Got nowhere to run, the night goes on as I’m fading awaaaaay! I’m sick of this liiiiife
I just wanna screeeam, how could this happen to me?
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

When Rocky gets his TYT episode focused on him. I wonder what it will be about
Maybe he has stage fright when going on stage alone (would explain his absence in Nightmare Night. Everyone who helped Mane Melody, even Jazz, who works there went on stage, but he didn’t)
Or maybe some other insecurity. Sometimes he seems to be trying to be too “Professional” so, maybe he will learn to relax a little
“All That Jazz” explored Jazz’s insecurities a little, so did the podcasts
Or maybe! Explore some of his backstory! Maybe he has conflict or a rival of some sort from back at Zephyr Heights when he worked at a salon there (I assume he did) Or what kind of relationship he has with Pipp and/or the royal family. How did he get a job at Mane Melody? Was he always a friend of Pipp, was he a stylist for the royal family, or their preferred stylist? Or maybe there as some sort of contest
I think an episode that focuses on him and Jazz would also be pretty cool! Might explain their friendship a bit more
If they ever make any more podcasts (don’t think they are, but who knows, they might surprise us) I think Rocky deserves to be part of them
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@TheQuietMan
How could this happen to Cow
I made steaks!
@Moving
That sounds good, interesting ideas (also, I believe they may have called it “season one” of the podcast, just to leave it open ended so they could go back and do some more if it’s warranted, I think)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide