OC IDW controversy

EyeGuy
Duck - quack
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Dreading Season 9
Goddamnit, I asked a mod to close this thread just to end this drama! But they’re taking forever to do so.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
If you want to avoid future “drama” (because I see none here) you always could just use google to find the answers you want regarding to weird or just bad stuff happening between the franchise and the fandom.
EyeGuy
Duck - quack
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Dreading Season 9
@Anonycat  
1: Do you not see the big fight going on?  
2: What keywords can I use? “MLP comic OC drama”? Are you sure that’ll turn up anything?

EDIT: Wait, never mind. I searched those keywords and found the Equestria Daily page talking about it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: OP request.