R.I.P Mentally Advanced Series

Background Pony #9908
Its only my opinion, but if Greg doesn’t enjoy MLP anymore, or doesn’t enjoy making parodies about it anymore, then he shouldn’t do it. Its pretty simple, but I wouldn’t want him to work on something that makes him unhappy.
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
I actually thought MAS was really funny.

I’m actually not a fan of all the mean-ness.

One of the things I love the very most about the show is actually the exact opposite - how every pony is actually really nice and cares for each other, but, you know, have their traits, interests, goals, ambitions - they feel alive.

But yeah, FiW is friggin’ hilarious, I loved the crap out of its sense of humor and everything, but intrinsic in that sense of humor is the reason I stopped watching - it was so freaking depressing.

And MAS - the original series they were so constantly cruel and uncaring to each other that I never really watched it all. The newer re-animated versions have that toned down enough that it’s far more tolerable, and RBD Presents is somewhere in-between, closer to the tolerable side for me.

But, I mean, just take this little snippet for example:

It was such a small little detail, but little shows of actual care really do something for it. You almost always feel a bit better after watching an episode of MLP. Or at least I do.

@Background Pony #BCFA  
I love the show, too. Un-ironically.

Thirded.
Background Pony #9908
So we lose MAS but FIW still continues.
Sad.

Where and when? I think Friendship is Witchcraft ended after that Babs Seed episode, and that Equestria Girls parody that I wasn’t as fond of.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Background Pony #384F

Apparently from what I heard it’s still going but considering YT’s broken system and the two egotists creators are doing different things, It’ll be a while.

I was never fond of FIW, I felt it tried too hard to be dark and funny. The Spike joke died fast.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman

Alright, STORY TIME.

YMMV on me being the one at fault.

So my friend and I decided to watch FIW despite both of us being mixed with the series. We only got as far as I think… three episodes before deciding it was crap and I found it more boring than funny.

I posted my thoughts on tumblr, in an exaggerated comedic way mind you.

Cue one of the creators reblogging my post and putting the image of the first Spider-Man movie of Peter Parker going “He told me something important and I threw it in his face”. I found it more funny considering she took my silly post in face value and well, made the dumb decision of screen capping it and posting it on the site “This is how you don’t handle ‘criticism’.”

Cue her reblogging it and saying the same thing, and having the legion of FIW fanboys/fangirls reblogging my post and mocking me, all while one person sending me an ask and saying everyone’s laughing at me.

I just went “ks.”
Background Pony #3A48
These Friendship is Witchcraft and Mentally Advanced people sound like assholes to be honest, and their content seem too cynical to be funny.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide