Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@harasha456
I think Sunny’s death with be far more catastrophic and devestating.
For one, on a practical level they would have to find somepony to replace her. Espevially bad if it happened during a national crisis.
And two it would probably be devestating on an emotional basis. Argyle’s death was sad, but Sunny’s positive attitude was able to keep her going. But I feel likr Sunny herself dying would be worse because she was the heart and soul of the team and the one who changed their lives. Especially Hitch and Izzy.
It would be hard to replace someone with so much heart and vision like Sunny.
It would be like the Justice League having to live with a future without Superman. It would probably be a day of worldwide mourning like with how Abe Lincoln died.
Even worse would be to grieve while in the middle of a crisis.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Here’s how I would do a G4 reboot:
The prologue includes the fact that The Unicorns used to raise the sun and moon until The Royal Sisters took over. The Journal of The Two Sisters mentions that while raising the sun slowly drains the magic of unicorns, raising the sun and moon has a rejuvenating effect on Celestia and Luna respectively. Luna still turns into Nightmare Moon and is still banished.
Present day, we learn that between an injury suffered during her battle with Nightmare Moon, and the fact that she’s been raising the moon in her sister’s place for nearly 1,000 years, Queen Celestia is running dangerously low on power. Twilight Sparkle is the first Earth Pony born into the royal family in thousands of years. This is a sign that when she comes of age, she will begin transforming into a new Alicorn. Celestia enters a magical coma that allows her to prolong what little power she has left.
Then, we rip off Avatar. To become a proper Alicorn, Twilight has to master the different types of pony magic and gain the power to move the sun and moon. Subplots include:
  • Freeing Starswirl the Bearded from Limbo, since he and Nightmare Moon are the only other ponies who still know how to raise the sun and moon
  • In this version, Celestia is a symbol of strength, so her coma creates a power vacuum, inside and outside of Equestria.
  • Nightmare Moon cultists want to release her and bring about eternal night
  • Some members of the other species are jealous of The Ponies’ control of the sun and moon, and want to use The Staff of Sacanas to steal the power for themselves.
I’ll add more ideas if I think of them.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@DerpyFast
Reboot?
Ooooh, interesting.
I always liked the idea of Nightmare Moon being a sort of widespread villian figure for at least the whole of season 1.
I always did headcanon that Celestia was growing weaker and weaker which is why even as early when she first saw Twilight as a filly she always intended her to be her heir.
Would Twilight still be reluctant bookwork to socialize? Would she have any tragic backstory? Would this go on for the equivalent of 9 seasons? And would it be rated M? (You dont have to answer if you dont want to)
Oh and for my own rewritten headcanon, I figured that between the three pony races there is also mistrust and perhaps the will fight each other just like in Season 9 finale but actually with buildup and Twilight would hsve to unite them again.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I’d want it rated TV Y7. FiM often felt like it was struggling against its rating, and the same rating as Avatar would be perfect.
Now that you mention it, here’s what I’m thinking with Twilight. She spent a lot of time by herself in the castle library. She’s taught herself a lot of things, and she’s a bit of a know-it-all. She struggles to learn things from others, and with the idea that others might know things she doesn’t.
Earth Ponies have the plantbending from G5. Some of them can talk to animals, but they’re rare and secluded. Most unicorns just have telekinesis, and the fine motor control makes them ideal craftsponies. Full-on spellcasters exist, but they’re rare. Pegasi fly and control the weather. It’s a dance they do, and there’s a lot of emphasis on understanding temperature, humidity, and how specific weather phenomena are created.
There’s Equestria, which has defined borders, but there are also independent tribes. For example, there’s an offshoot pegasus empire who use their weather control to wage war and expand their territory.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Cringemiester
from my folder of collected icons:
Screencaps from bases of my main OC
pipp
Misty
Opaline
chyrisalis
cinder glow
gabby
blaziken
gilda
grogar
izzy
ocellus
silverstream
skystar but another pose
smolder
yona
zipp
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
I actually wonder if Daring Do ever donated artifacts to the museum or something. Otherwise it gives the impression of being a thrill seeking author trying to fight against writer’s block.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I make one mistake on one of those forum game threads and someone acts pedantic over it. It was just an error, no need to get your panties in a twist
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide