The Cozy Glow

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Slightly unrelated but harsher in hindsight is the main point I’m gonna make here. Also gonna spoiler in advance for those who haven’t watched it yet.
Just watched the beginning of 2-5 of Elements of Justice. Case 2 in its entirety is about foals getting accused of a heinous crime. Main point about this is they’re just children. Despite that the guards just instantly arrested them upon seeing them near a crime scene. 2-5 now pinpoints the new suspects being Sweetie Belle and some OC that I wouldn’t need to mention but the hypocritical statement coming from both Rainbow and Rarity is that the former thinks Sweetie deserves to be arrested because she was being “suspicious and unhelpful” despite wanting to defend Scoots herself, Scoots being Sweetie’s friend throughout the ages and actually thinks she committed that crime previously attributed to Scootaloo. Rarity then argued she’s just a child and would do no such thing. Elements of Justice takes place way before season 8 and 9 although it’s released after that. Having watched them all. You can probably see my thoughts on this.
Background Pony #F333
@Smart Heart
I actually remember a fanfic that explains why they arrested Cozy.
Celestia raised a brow. “And if they realize that all it takes to return to their ancestral form is a sufficiently large infusion of magic, rather than earning it through great and selfless work serving their fellow ponies as they believe now?” She sipped her tea. “We’ve already seen what happened when one unscrupulous filly achieved such a feat.”
“Cozy Glow.” Twilight sat back with a sigh.
The actual fic mainly focuses on Repairing the sun and moon, but I think it does a Good job with it.
Transit to Twilight
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
@Smart Heart
In that context, it wasn’t really because she’s a child, but her little sister, her family. As Cozy isn’t one of them, she couldn’t care less when a similar thing happened. Rarity may be my favourite pony but even I can tell and smell BS when it happened. I don’t defend characters blindly. Justice is important but facts need to support it. As with another controversy that recently happened regarding Amber and Johnny but I will stop here as it’ll become off topic.
Smart Heart

I don’t defend characters blindly. Justice is important but facts need to support it.
Exactly. It saddens me that a non-canon crossover has a better concept of justice than the actual show that WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE NOTES FROM!!!
Background Pony #DDE6
@Smart Heart
Could’ve been a take that to those people that complained about Starlight’s reformation and the changelings getting reformed that ended up backfiring.
Smart Heart

I’ve recently heard from someone else that one of the crew members say the blame for the bad stuff in seasons 8 and 9 is on the bigwigs at Hasbro. The writers actually wanted to explore more character arcs and give some characters more depth. The problems were either A. They couldn’t find the right slots to put them in or B. Hasbro wouldn’t allow it.
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
Surprise, from the latest episode of EOJ, 2-8
Sweetie Belle with a child mind, manipulated Spike by bribing him with a date with Rarity got him to unknowingly take part in a plan to frame Scootaloo’s would-be coltfriend. All because she was scared and wanted to help Scootaloo and get back at the bullies. Despite Silver helping her. And she coldly closed the door on her face and also getting her to help with the plan to frame page. Who’s the innocent one now? If it were canon, Sweetie could use that to relate with Cozy and maybe that’ll get her to change her mind, because what Sweetie went through ain’t worth the manipulating she did.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide