Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

About the Fluttershy topic, while I think she’s a great character, it took me a long way to realize the quality of a character depends a lot on the person who wrote a specific episode. Because of that, most episodes change one or two details that either don’t fit the character or are excuses to create filler.
For example, I love Fluttershy in Putting your hoof down because of the conflict, but I don’t think she’s that interesting in Rainbow Rocks or Filli Vanilli. But I also love her in The best night ever because of the reaction she has in the entire episode. I can’t specifically remember any Fluttershy episode I hated. Probably the only one is Bats because not only the concept is boring and don’t fit the character, but it also put Applejack in a scenario where she already learned her lesson of not judging that soon from the episode Over a Barrel.
At least they didn’t toy enough with the batpony concept in the show. Then, again, why would you write it in the first place?
I think it depends on the focus of the episode. The Mane 6 are great characters on their own way and it’s fun to combine different character dynamics to write a fun or creative episode.
CronoM

@Roseluck
I agree, a lot of people have compared Dash to Shonen protagonists or characters similar to Kim Possible or Korra. Although there are large differences here and there, her incredible stand out moments like getting everyone their cutie mark or her cutie mark or her subverting all magic solutions with just her speed like saving Twilight in the first cinematic movie
Unpopular Opinion maybe: Dash should of gotten a lot more focus, both as her role in triggering all 6 elements including herself, to also her role as a protagonist when the situation called for it, like when they demonstrated Dash as the leader of the Sombra resistance with the Pie sisters at her side.
But the show never really tried to focus on adventure outside the premiers and finale, and in those they always put most of the focus on either Twilight or her apprentice.
Delving into the true backstory of the Two Sisters, the origin of Equestria itself, the origin of Unicorn, Pegasus, and even Earth Pony magic. (Even before g5, some earth ponies had passive magic that made them super strong, not only in Maud and Big Mac but even some young earth ponies)
G4 Pony Life should of been a bigger budget, more adventure oriented theme instead of a lot of self parody.
Pony Life, aka G4.5, instead mirrored MLP G3.5 in how pointless a rushed second iteration was. Honestly, I wouldn’t have minded if they used the best IDW stories with some improvements in a G4.5 show.
Background Pony #43F3
On the whole boob thing:
  • I was never a big fan of the “RD small boobs lawl” thing, more often than not it and the whole Breast envy just came off as kinda mean, and I never bought the “she’s athletic!” explanation because the same people regularly made equally athletic characters like LD and Spitfire pretty stacked
  • On top of that I never liked how some artist just look at small breasts and often have a tendency to make them look underaged
  • In contrasted some artists makes boobs so big it begins to look creepy
tl;dr - Reasonably sized breasted RD should be the norm :p
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Mr.Myoozik
Still not sure why that exists. I kinda wish to know the purpose of tail extensions. I don’t think the horses care too much about having short tails.
@Hali the Emoji girl
I’m not surprised though. In my Tae Kwon Do training we had a fairly chubby man who was nonetheless pretty speedy. Pinkie would definitely deceitfully agile despite being chubby.
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
Here is an opinion.
Almost all of the “criticism” (and I use this word very lightly) for this series from the fans is full of shit.
The so called whiny complaints masked as criticism far FAR more than not is really just a bunch of inexperienced people finding words that sound intelligent and like they fit (plot holes, regression, Mary Sue, etc) and tossing them our to make their complaints sound valid. Like a politician yelling out words at a rally to a bunch of people who have no clue what they mean.
At the end of the day its just a bunch of people whining because a character they like or didn’t like isn’t being portrayed in the way they like so they throw a bitch fit about it even when episodes are fine.
This comment was posted four years ago, but I still think it holds true to this day.
Latecomer

@Megalobronia
I think the person there might want a mirror, if they’re going to talk about mindless complaining.
@Ring Team
Yeah, character quality does vary a lot. (That said, it’s important not to only take a character’s best episodes and overlook their bad sides. It’s OK to think Pinkie was cringeworthy or a bit exaggerated in A Friend in Deed or Filli Vanilli, for instance, but not to say that she was substantially OOC. That’s just how she is, as much as she’s awesome in other eps.)
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
to way in on boob thing
adagio should only have A cups and it’s a mandatory rule.
and sunset shimmer should have big-ish B-ish cups.
walllflower blush can either be flat as a board or big as melons but no in between.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
The changelings’ voices (especially Chrysalis) sound much better with that reverb effect from Season 2; I really have no idea why this effect was dropped from Season 5 onwards.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide