Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Tireathemare

Heyy, if anyone’s looking for a erp partner, this mare here is happy to hear your ideas :3
I’m into somnophilia, dacryphilia, mirror sex, creampies, cock warming. Hmm I’m into somnophilia, dacryphilia, mirror sex, creampies, cock warming, blind folded, cock worshipping, praise kink, breeding, lactation, breast feeding, maybe more things that I can’t remember right now
And for limits I don’t do age play, r4pe, I don’t go past ass spanking so that means no choking or anything of violent nature, scat, piss etc.
Background Pony #1BD8
Hello all! Hope you’re having a good time today!
Like many here, looking to place one of (if not a few of) my Stallions into the ERP blender!
In terms of responses, I vary depending on the moment, but never less than 4 lines at the very least. I do try to respond as soon as possible, but between work and all I can be a bit more on the slower side (also want to make it clear that I do not expect anyone to be readily available, we all have lives after all!). My timezone is also GMT+1, just to give a heads up!
Kinks and Limits!
Kink wise, I try to be as open as possible (as long as said kink being pitched isn’t within my limits), but Outercourse/Thighsex, Oral, Heatplay, and Powerbottoms just, hmph, do wonders personally!
My limits are:Gore, Vore, watersports/ Bathroom Kinks, Puke/Vomit, and transformation (The more fetish based type, R63 is quite the pleasant situation if done right).
Partner wise I am looking mostly for Sub/Power Bottom fellows!
I place no real distinction on my partner, stallion, mare, Oc, Canon are all good! I will however place my foot down on foals/anything resembling underage characters, Hope that’s understandable.
Due to references I have, there will be a preference that these roleplays are done with characters in their “Pony” form.
What I’m looking for!
While there is a preference on briefer plots currently, if we both click and do well I have no qualm with actually making things properly long term!
To contact, my discord is231er34!
Hope to hear from a few of you! Take care!
Cosmo123456789

Hello y’all.
I am looking for really anyone willing to play a submissive female MLP character (Canon or OC) in an ERP with one (Or more) of my two Cruel and Sadistic Dominant female Characters listed below.
Sparkling Medley: A Crystal Alicorn
Domina Sadist: A Batpony Alicorn with a growth condition that traps her in the body of a 10 year old regardless if she’s actually an adult in physical years she’s been alive.
Proxima Maxima: A techno organic Cybertronian/Pony Hybrid that is able to convert her pony species between Pegasus, Earth Pony, Unicorn, and Alicorn at will.**
As far ask Kinks go, I am open to a lot of things. Here are just some examples of what I am looking for.
Kinks:
Torture (Required): physical abuse or anything that does not result in anything as much as a bandaid being needed. All anyone should walk away from are a few bruises. If anything at all.
BDSM
Bondage, any amount.
Romance
Cute Uniforms
Either of us playing Multiple Characters, so long as said characters remain female
What I WILL NOT do under any circumstances:
Gore, Vore, Death, ABDL, And anything to do with a real cock, Strap-ons and dildos only
Post Length:
Dymanic, As long as a post needs to be, but I WOULD prefer a minimum of “Hello there.” She said.
I prefer to RP in english but so long as we can both understand each other’s writing that is OK
DM me or @me here if anyone is interest. Below are some ideas I came up with
Idea One: The mares of the G5 mane six (Sunny, Zipp, Pipp, Misty, and Izzy) All decide to submit to my Character
Idea Two: My Character is the warden of a Consensual Prison and your Character is an inmate
Feel free to also bring your ideas. Hope to hear from one of you soon.
efrgtygrf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hey, looking to role play!
I am spesifically looking for long term, detailed role plays that can be pony/ furry/ pokemon or other. If you like the idea of a detailed engaging story erp then contact me. I can do straight/ bi or gay though my hard nos are vore, gore, hyper inflation, torture and things like that. If not sure about something if its ok or not, contact me and ask.
Feel free to contact me!
Background Pony #27C0
@efrgtygrf
Mate I’ve been trying to RP with you for several months and to this day you’re still simply too busy to do ever do anything, you barely even have time to ever chat.
You came to me interested in my RP idea, and yet we never actually did it because you kept vanishing. And then every time I try to even just talk to you, which you keep saying to me “we can still talk at least”, you disappear all the same anyways.
Stop looking for RPs if you’re really as busy as you appear.
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Hey all, as always, on the lookout for subs for 3 person cuckolding RPs~
Can do a group chat on Discord, but I also have a server with private channels that I prefer using to reduce clutter. DM me for my Discord if interested!
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Wanting to do a Fire Emblem RP with lots of fighting and smut in it. PM me if interested and we can exchange Discords. I am currently seeking out a partner who enjoys action, adventure, heavy sexual content, and brawling OCs. Be sure to describe your character’s body and clothing accordingly with details. And please have a picture of your character as well so I can know what they look like. This is not negotiable.
Partner must be okay with speaking in 3rd person only. I am looking for an open-minded, well-written, and grammatically competent RP partner. Someone who I can actually have fun with on a daily basis. And someone who is available to roleplay very frequently. At least 4+ hours each day. (And some at night) And most days of the week.
I’ve been practicing being a writer and roleplayer for over 10 years now, dealing primarily in character development, romance, fight scenes, sex scenes, and adventurous story progression. I enjoy a 50/50 split on story and smut. I’m just looking for someone who can keep up with me and help add to the world and characters that I’ve worked so hard to create. And help make a good story that I can follow along with and enjoy together with.
I’m still working on my skills and can’t always make a large post. So I need a partner who likes going into detail even if the partner is lacking it themself.
Please message me if you are interested and show me your OC(s). Thank you.
Background Pony #A53D
Looking for an ERP involving goo, Cock transformation/merging, cock vore, and stuff like this https://www.derpibooru.org/tags/comic-colon-sombra%27s+penance . and i’d love it to be a slow burn with lots of details on the changes, playing and fucking the victims is encouraged, so is mocking them, betraying them, and sneaking up on them, i have not done these things in a long long time and would love a partner that likes to take charge in the erp and doesn’t mind my sometimes basic posts. i have other ideas as well so feel free to reply to this post and i’ll contact you if your seriously interested.
Edit: I RP/ERP on Discord, it’s much easier for me to reply and see replies.
LaDestitute

Only looking for humanxpony RP at the moment.
My main human OC is a femboy (for the most part, physically) who is skilled in IT and is of african and pinoy descent. Potentially/very willing very willing to play anything m-intersex aligned like a bustyboy.
I’d prefer to play here in PMs, f-chat or maybe Discord (ask me for my Discord). I can also play on F-List/F-Chat and am the most active/most reliable there.
Preferred kinks are crossdressing, feminization, transgender, impregnation/risk of pregnancy, anal, excessive pre, hyper, excessive/stupid amounts of cum, ejaculation from penetration, large breasts, lgbt/queer stuff and orientation play.
For ideas, off the top of my head; maybe even someone to play Replica’s OCs Nolegs, Reppy or femReplica. Would also take offers to play certain canon mares.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Hello. I am Looking for someone to play the role of the sub for this scenario.
Basically, the premise is that this is set in a smutty sexy spy AU. Soarin and Thunderlane were enemy assassins who attempted to kill Rarity but were defeated and knocked out by her, now the sexy mare is attempting to use her charm on the hunky stallions to make them spill the beans and reveal who their employer is!
It won’t be an easy task for Rarity though, as Soarin and Thunderlane’s employer is a cruel mistress! The two stallions will be as good as dead if they reveal anything, but Rarity’s seductive techniques are beyond anything they can endure!
Kink list:
Feet (Will mostly involve Soarin and Thunderlane getting their feet massaged)
Submission (The stallions will be the submissives in this scenario)
Hypnosis (Could be employed by Rarity as a last ditch interrogation technique or for fun!)
Bondage (The stallions have their hands tied behind their backs)
Feel free to PM if you are interested! For your first message, first tell me if you are an adult or not then tell me a little about yourself!
Solar430

Certificated Mareslut~
ERP open, 18+. Canon Pony OOC, feral on feral/human.
Playing as a horny, thick assed, almost limitless version of Pinkie Pie who’s alone during heat season. She’s looking for a hung, strong, dominant stud who’s down for a hot, sloppy, slamfucking session! The party pony slut comes with a plump swollen ponut and a sloppy, tight, bottomless throat.
Favorite kinks include tongue kissing, cock worship, sloppy blowjobs, ball sucking, deepthroating, rimjobs, bareback, anal, rough breeding, sweat, musk, free use, master/slave, collars, dirty talk, excessive cum, mouth/tongue play, choking & spit.
Can swap out Pinkie for any other mare you would like to bone!
Looking for literate, detailed RPers. Must have experience with kinky partners, super dominant and demanding. I RP on Discord & Telegram. DM here first.
LaDestitute

Only looking for humanxpony RP at the moment.
My main human OC is a femboy (for the most part, physically) who is skilled in IT and is of african and pinoy descent. Potentially/very willing very willing to play anything m-intersex aligned like a bustyboy.
I’d prefer to play here in PMs, f-chat or maybe Discord (ask me for my Discord). I can also play on F-List/F-Chat and am the most active/most reliable there.
Preferred kinks are crossdressing, feminization, transgender, impregnation/risk of pregnancy, anal, excessive pre, hyper, excessive/stupid amounts of cum, ejaculation from penetration, large breasts, lgbt/queer stuff and orientation play.
For ideas, off the top of my head; maybe even someone to play Replica’s OCs Nolegs, Reppy or femReplica. Would also take offers to play certain canon mares.
Bump, still on the hunt for humanxpony.
Azathoth

Hi there, I’m looking for a male human (me) X female pony (you) roleplay.
My favorites are Luna, Celestia, Twilight, Rainbow Fluttershy, Rarity, but if you want to play a different one just tell me.
The rp can be long, short or short turning long if we like each other, I don’t care about the quantity of lines and you don’t need to be descriptive as long as the rp keeps flowing. I like to roleplay in first person, but I’m fine with third person too, you can play one or various characters if you want.
I also like to make new friends and talk between the roleplay sessions, so take a look on my profile and if you go d some common interests let me know.
I have some ideas in mind and would love to hear yours too so that we can come up with something that’s fun for both of us, my dms are always open so let’s talk a bit and get to know each other.
Just for reference, my GMT is -3.
Anyone can dm me and my DMs are always open, my discord name is Velking, feel free to add me there.
Background Pony #A53D
Looking for an ERP involving goo, Cock transformation/merging, cock vore, and stuff like this https://www.derpibooru.org/tags/comic-colon-sombra%27s+penance . and i’d love it to be a slow burn with lots of details on the changes, playing and fucking the victims is encouraged, so is mocking them, betraying them, and sneaking up on them, i have not done these things in a long long time and would love a partner that likes to take charge in the erp and doesn’t mind my sometimes basic posts. i have other ideas as well so feel free to reply to this post and i’ll contact you if your seriously interested. I RP/ERP on Discord, it’s much easier for me to reply and see replies.
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Hey all, as always, on the lookout for subs and doms for 3 person cuckolding RPs~
Kinkier participants the better! I’ll playing the cuck, if you couldn’t tell.
Can do a group chat on Discord, but I also have a server with private channels that I prefer using to reduce clutter. DM me for my Discord if interested!
kransi

Hello! I’m back from a hiatus, and I’m looking for roleplay partners given I have a little more free time on my hands. Here’s the rough idea of what I’m looking for, in no particular order! It’s not much, but please read before approaching! :3
  • I will be playing female characters - I’m open to playing transfems too, on a case by case basis. I am very, very flexible with my character’s age range if you are comfortable with that. I am a fan of playing multiple characters, but you don’t have to.
  • I’d strongly prefer you to play a dominant male character - preferably with large assets! (No, seriously!)
  • I’m mostly here for smut, but I’m happy to negotiate any ratio from 50/50 smut to story or greater.
  • I’m heavily into rougher and meaner kinks; the ‘worse’, the better. Choking, hair pulling, abuse, orientation play, slapping, punching, verbal abuse, sexism, and even amputation, horn removal, bloodplay, and death. Other kinks are available too (e.g I’m a fan of foalcon, hyper, anal, pregnancy, face-fucking, public play, etc.) Nothing is required per se, but the harder you’re willing to go, the better for me. If you have more limits, don’t be shy to approach!
  • As you may have gathered, I’m mainly looking for non-consensual storylines, or at least ones that begin that way - but fully consensual or dubious consent works too for certain lines.
  • Feral or anthro - either, or a mix, is fine ^^
About you:
  • Please be willing to type 5 (minimum) to 10 or even more sentences per reply. I adore description, and ERPing isn’t fun at all for me without all the smutty little details. You won’t be disappointed, as I aim to give what I get!
  • Spelling/grammar/caps/etc. are important, but there’s no need to be perfect.
  • I don’t care about IRL gender, but please be willing to play a male - whether pony, human, or something else!
Finally, feel free to check out my RP inspiration gallery here, for settings, acts, and characters I like!: https://derpibooru.org/galleries/23374
Thanks for readin’!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide