MYMC05E1: Cutie Blossom Bash Reaction Script (A): New Mane Six in the Marestream

Background Pony #D610
Sunny Starscout: [narrating] Back when I was a little filly, I didn’t have many friends. But my dad always said, “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
Professor: [narrating] And I also added, “If that lemonade rots into a septic putrid sludge, throw the lemons back at whoever gave them to you and demand for fresher ones!
Sunny Starscout: [narrating] …And sell it to raise money for the library!” So I did!
Professor: [narrating] I asked the mayor to name the library in honour of our Great Pony Saviour of Friendship!
Background Pony #D610
Sunny Starscout: [narrating] My lemonade was a hit! I sold almost every cup right away.
Professor: [narrating] And we didn’t even get harassed by Ms Cloverleaf or the police for selling juice without a commercial license! Because I forged one for her using the ol’ typewriter and photocopier!
Background Pony #D610
Sunny Starscout: —two ponies wanted the last one. They started arguing. But then I stepped in to help. They realized they were fighting for no reason.
Professor: [narrating] I know lemonade tastes delicious, but it’s not something to kill over, especially in front of a young filly on her first day as a commercial vendor!
Background Pony #D610
Sunny Starscout: [narrating] That’s when my cutie mark appeared! My dad told me it’s because I helped those ponies put aside their differences. He was so proud!
Professor: [narrating] If he were here right now and see how much progress you made since then––well, I just hope you’ll live long enough to go through all adventures before you can meet him again on the other side to tell him about the history you made in Equestria…
Background Pony #D610
Zipp Storm: [narrating] Before we had magic, I was always crunching numbers trying to figure out exactly how Pegasi could fly again…
Inspector/Pilot Captain: [narrating] She was ALWAYS jottin’ down stuff on her notepad in the atrium during my custodian shifts! So I took whatever time I could spare to teach that lil’ peggy princess ‘bout all the high-school physics and engineering skills!
Background Pony #D610
Zipp Storm: —one day, I had this epic breakthrough moment. I could tell that I was so close to flying. It felt amazing! And sure, it was scary, but no other Pegasus had tried it before me.
Inspector/Pilot Captain: [narrating] It was more like a fancy-schmancy parkour acrobatics than flying, but it was still on the way! She was too much of a lil’ pesky flyin’ hummingbird to be stopped, but I didn’t wanna interfere!
Everypony was cheerin’ fer the young princess of the skies, and that the queen thinkin’ about usurpin’ herself and her royal family’s reputation as being the only ponies in all of Equestria who could fly––WELL, except for yours truly
Background Pony #D610
Pipp Petals: [narrating] Watching my sister soar, I’d never seen anything like it. She was so courageous! And that gave me the confidence to perform…
Butler: [narrating] I strongly urged the little violet princess pegasus to not follow the hoof-steps AND wing-flaps of her reckless sister—BUT….as I soon found out, she was a different brand of thrill seeker compared to her older sister…
Background Pony #D610
Rebel Activist: Hey, what about you, Deputy? How did you react when the Sheriff got her cutie mark?
Deputy Mare: I wasn’t there when it happened! I only met him as an adult while looking for work at Maretime Bay!
Rebel Activist: How did YOU get your cutie mark then, Deputy?
Deputy Mare: Nothing special. I just toiled away minin’ coal and pumpin’ crude oil after vocational school, then left for better opportunities before the Great Split!
Background Pony #D610
Izzy Moonbow: [narrating] There was this really sad-looking junk pile in the middle of our forest that just kept growing and growing. But I didn’t see it as junk. I saw it as stuff that just needed some love. I remade everything into a big teapot statue! Then, everypony saw that maybe they’d judged the junk a little too harshly.
Colt Twin: [narrating] I was so excited, that I wanted to take a bath in the new fountain!!
Filly Twin: [narrating] We were SO proud for Miss Moonbow of givin’ the garbage a lil’ spruce up!
Professor: [narrating] How in the hay are you twins in her story???! YOU PONIES WEREN’T EVEN BORN YET!
Foster Twins: [narrating] That’s because we were here for her—in SPIRIT!!
Professor: [narrating] What a LOAD of bull–
Rebel Activist: [narrating] GUYS, c’mon! I’m trying to listen to the rest of the story!
Background Pony #D610
Young Izzy Moonbow: [giggles] I’m just a unicorn that loves recycling. Uni… cycling…
[gasps] Uni-cycling!
Deputy Mare: I’m guessing you unicorns back then didn’t had any dictionaries to read, huh?
Rebel Activist: Deputy! She was just a filly back then!
Deputy Mare: And SHE’S not a filly right now! What’s her excuse!?
Background Pony #D610
Misty Brightdawn: Wow, great stories!
Rebel Activist: Not as great as YOURS though, Miss Brightdawn! You got your cutie mark by becoming a heroine of your own story and helped us take revenge on your evil madmare stepmother for filly-napping Sparky! I don’t think I know of anypony in my life who could do that!
Background Pony #D610
Young Izzy Moonbow: [giggles] I’m just a unicorn that loves recycling. Uni… cycling…
[gasps] Uni-cycling!
Deputy Mare: I’m guessing you unicorns back then didn’t had any dictionaries to read, huh?
Rebel Activist: Deputy! She was just a filly back then!
Deputy Mare: And SHE’S not a filly right now! What’s her excuse!?
@Background Pony #D610
It’s called “play on words”, Deputy. And FYI, it’s completely legal!
Professor: Unless she can find a brand name that doesn’t infringe on the businesses that ACTUALLY make unicycles, she’s gonna be in one Tartaric legal battle of a lifetime!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide