MYMC05E1: Cutie Blossom Bash Reaction Script (B): Arrival at Zephyr Heights

Background Pony #C14E
Queen Haven: I’m thrilled to have you here, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I’m a teensy bit stressed.
Butler: AH, I have JUST the perfect tea maid mix for that, your Royalness! I call it—Plethora Powerhouse! It’s a mix of lavender, mint, poppie petals and chamomile, perfect for the over-worked monarch family! I concocted it during our flight to the Royal Castle!
small
Background Pony #C14E
Hitch Trailblazer: We promise to make sure this event runs seamlessly and that everything is as right as rain!
Deputy Mare: Wrong choice of words, Sheriff!
Inspector Mare: What the Sheriff of Maretime Bay meant to say was that there will be NO rain happenin’ on yer parade! This event will take everypony by the storm!!
Deputy Mare: SISTER!!

Inspector Mare: OOP!! I did it again, didn’t I??!
Background Pony #C14E
Queen Haven: Oh, and our Zephyr “Bites” appetizers! Clever, huh? I didn’t come up with that one. Cloudpuff did.
Inspector Mare: (Eats appetizers) Ya don’t say, yer Highness?? That explains why these bite-size snacks taste ruff around the edges! Extra salty, yet very savoury! Could use a bit of masking of the eau de toilette aftertaste though…
Background Pony #C14E
Queen Haven: I am devoted to making this the best Cutie Blossom Bash ever. Especially for your darling new friend Misty.
Rebel Activist: Queen Haven already knows ALL about your exploits through our emails, including that dance video!
Deputy Mare: Of course, I was there to make she DOESN’T divulge too much on the sensitive details!
Background Pony #C14E
Sunny Starscout: Is something bothering you?
Misty Brightdawn: Oh, uh, I’m just worried about what’s going on back home. I-I mean, back at Opaline’s!
Deputy Mare: If you’re worried about getting caught, I’ll make sure you’ll get the best alibi cover story from the police telegram, so that our top fugitive doesn’t gets a whiff of your turncoat deception, Miss Brightdawn. I need YOU to be safe as much as your mare friends…
Background Pony #C14E
Misty: Opaline probably knows I’m gone and is already plotting her evil revenge against me.
Opaline: Gone! GONE! No, no, no... How is this possible?! The ultimate price must be paid! I can’t believe she’s missing!
Gertrude! Where are you, Gertrude?! My favorite manebrush! She’s so precious to me!
I must find her! [groans]
Fire-horn Henchmare: Don’t worry, our Grandiose Hotness! I’ll keep a lookout for your precious brush––UUGGH, if only our useless freckled unicorn was here to aid us with the search, so we can focus more on important matters!
Background Pony #C14E
Queen Haven: My angels! You’ve arrived! I was so worried, I nearly had to send Cloudpuff to track you down again!
Inspector Mare: I reckon yer royal mutt here could use a break from all that trackin’! You push him any further, he’ll be sweatin’ and soakin’ like a wet cotton ball swab!
Hey, at least she sends a dog. You’re lucky she doesn’t send an entire army to track you down.
Inspector Mare: Because she doesn’t want to waste extra taxpayer money on travel expenses for the Royal guards, unless it is an emergency
Background Pony #0577
Misty: Opaline probably knows I’m gone and is already plotting her evil revenge against me.
Opaline: Gone! GONE! No, no, no... How is this possible?! The ultimate price must be paid! I can’t believe she’s missing!
Gertrude! Where are you, Gertrude?! My favorite manebrush! She’s so precious to me!
I must find her! [groans]
Fire-horn Henchmare: Don’t worry, our Grandiose Hotness! I’ll keep a lookout for your precious brush––UUGGH, if only our useless freckled unicorn was here to aid us with the search, so we can focus more on important matters!
Castle Guard: Is there anything I can do, Madame Arcana?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide