MYMC05E2: Family Trees, Pt. 1 Reaction Script (B): Mane Six flies over to Bridlewood

LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hitch Trailblazer: —this is so unlike the usual, off-the-walls-with-energy Sparky…
Deputy Mare: Siiiiiggghhh…..as much as I do love a break from Sparky burning all my paperwork—–it’s—actually kinda—sad–and–pitiful—to see him waste away like a––ancient withering skeleton——
Uhhhhh, not that it matters to ME!! I’m only concerned because I need him as a valuable witness for our court case!
You don’t have to hide the truth from us, Deputy. We can see it in your eyes. 😉
Background Pony #EED0
Hitch Trailblazer: —this is so unlike the usual, off-the-walls-with-energy Sparky…
Deputy Mare: Siiiiiggghhh…..as much as I do love a break from Sparky burning all my paperwork—–it’s—actually kinda—sad–and–pitiful—to see him waste away like a––ancient withering skeleton——
Uhhhhh, not that it matters to ME!! I’m only concerned because I need him as a valuable witness for our court case!
You don’t have to hide the truth from us, Deputy. We can see it in your eyes. 😉
Deputy Mare: Don’t make this weird!
Background Pony #EED0
Zipp Storm: Are these treats making you think of anything new?
Misty: It’s making me think… I need more! [crunching]
Zipp Storm: [groans]
Inspector Mare: Oh my hoofness! Are the conditions back at the lair THAT terribly neglectful??
Now that I think back on it, I never seen any rooms in the castle that resemble a kitchen during that raid…
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Izzy Moonbow: Ooh, good eye, Sunny! Bliss-quartz boosts up positive energy! And helps you see things clearly.
[mimicking echo] Clearly… clearly… clearly
Professor: How about I make you see my frustration clearly by shoving those crystals directly into your eyeballs??
Well, someone’s being overdramatic
…clearly.
Background Pony #EED0
Izzy Moonbow: Ooh, good eye, Sunny! Bliss-quartz boosts up positive energy! And helps you see things clearly.
[mimicking echo] Clearly… clearly… clearly
Professor: How about I make you see my frustration clearly by shoving those crystals directly into your eyeballs??
Well, someone’s being overdramatic
…clearly.
Professor: Seriously, her gag’s got whiskers older than the deceased Abyssinian empire!
Background Pony #EED0
Zipp Storm: Misty! Are you okay?
[shimmering]
Sunny Starscout: Look! Her cutie mark!
Zipp Storm: It worked! You had another vision, didn’t you?
Misty: Uh… I don’t think it was a vision. It felt like… a memory.
Izzy Moonbow: A memory? You mean… [gasps] Maybe you are from Bridlewood?
Inspector Mare: That’s a bit too early to tell, Miss Moonbow.
Deputy Mare: That tree swing could look like all the other swings in Bridlewood, but might had been located at a different part of the forest!
Background Pony #EED0
Zipp Storm: Uh, who were you with?
Misty: I want to know, but I just don’t—
Zipp Storm: You must remember something from your fillyhood! Before Opaline? Just think!
Misty: I don’t want to anymore!
Sunny Starscout: It’s okay, Misty. You don’t have to have all the answers right now.
Professor: We all can’t expect the answers to literally fall right out of the sky, or pop out from an open door!
Inspector Mare: As the official investigators of Maretime Bay, it’s up to US to figure out the mysteries based on evidence and their best deductions!
Maybe we should try asking these unicorns around…
Deputy Mare: Half the town is probably half-baked on whatever flora they grow in Bridlewood! I doubt we’ll get any REAL clear answers…
Background Pony #EED0
Hitch Trailblazer: —find something even more powerful than bliss-quartz to help Sparky!
Sparky Sparkeroni: [gurgling]
Deputy Mare: Can’t we just feed him some caffeine already and get this over with??!
Inspector Mare: GGASSSPP, SISTER! You KNOW it’s bad to feed coffee to a baby!! For SHAME!
Deputy Mare: OH, and giving him a “MAGIC” crystal isn’t out of the question for you crackpots??
LordFlareon

Hitch Trailblazer: —find something even more powerful than bliss-quartz to help Sparky!
Deputy Mare: Can’t we just feed him some caffeine already and get this over with??!
Inspector Mare: GGASSSPP, SISTER! You KNOW it’s bad to feed coffee to a baby!! For SHAME!
Deputy Mare: OH, and giving him a “MAGIC” crystal isn’t out of the question for you crackpots??
If you ask me, I don’t think she could care less what it does to him, Inspector.
Background Pony #EED0
If you ask me, I don’t think she could care less what it does to him, Inspector.
Inspector Mare: Funny ironic thing here is that she used to have a dog who went by that exact same name, and she treated him more kindly like any kin folk!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide