MYMC05E2: Family Trees, Pt. 1 Reaction Script (E): Mane Six enter the Breezie Night Market

Background Pony #6E9E
Breezie 1: [high-pitched gibberish]
[playback] I’ve never seen magic like this before!
Inspector Mare: Hehe, first time seeing a cellphone in yer entire breeze of a lifetime? Must been many moons since the good’ol country days everypony can just go out to dance and perform at the bar or public stage, instead of just bein’ stuck at home with nopony else, just postin’ or watchin’ Clip-trots, Feed-bags n’ Pony-Grams…
Background Pony #6E9E
Breezies: [angry high-pitched gibberish]
Pipp Petals: I tried to take it away from them, but they just started crying.
[hushed] I think they might have a real problem.
Butler: HEY HEY HEY LADIES!! CEASE THIS NONSENSE ALREADY!! Her cellphone is NOT a public television window display!! You’re going to munch up all of her premium data!!
Background Pony #6E9E
Breezie 3: [high-pitched gibberish]
Misty: Uh, what? Me?
Rebel Activist: Sorry, we don’t have voice-changer apps on our phones to help translate what you’re saying. Go talk to the Detective or Sheriff if you want to found out more about us….
Misty: Hey, wait up!
Misty: A key? But I-I don’t understand. What is this for?
[reading] “This enchanted key will take you to the place you most want to go. One-time use only”?
Rebel Activist: I think this key was saved especially for you. Perhaps it’s because you helped the Breezies open their portal into our world…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide