MYMC05E3: Family Trees, Pt. 2 Reaction Script (A): Misty is Nowhere to be Found

Background Pony #8F6A
Zipp Storm: Any sign of Misty? She just disappeared!
Inspector Mare: OH MANE!!! OH MANE OH MANE OH MANE!! I CAN’T believe we LOST HER!!!
Deputy Mare: You were SUPPOSED to keep an eye out for her, in case Opaline sent somepony out to take her back to her castle! If we end up losing that star witness, I’ll inform the mayor that this botched investigation weighed heavily on YOUR
Background Pony #8F6A
Pipp Petals: No luck at the macaron stand either. [chomps]
Butler: OR the portrait painting shop!
Deputy Mare: This is NO time to be stiffin’ your face with street snacks OR having your mugshot sketched!! She’s YOUR friend, so it’s also YOUR responsibility to go look for her!!
(Disapproving stare from Zipp and Deputy Mare)
Pipp Petals: What? It was a free sample…
Deputy Mare: How about I give you a free buckle sandwich sample, just so I can help jog your memory??
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Deputy Mare: This is NO time to be stiffin’ your face with street snacks OR having your mugshot sketched!! She’s YOUR friend, so it’s also YOUR responsibility to go look for her!!
Deputy Mare: How about I give you a free buckle sandwich sample, just so I can help jog your memory??
How about you spare us the theatrics and actually help us find her?!
Background Pony #8F6A
Sunny Starscout: Izzy and I tried to trot around the whole Night Market…
Izzy Moonbow: But this place goes on forever!
Professor: There’s like a bottomless level of markets selling all sorts of black market merchandise! We would wanna go down there, buuuuttt
Deputy Mare: Deep down, you’re a limp-legged cowardly wuss?
Professor: NO!!! I just wanna call for back-up, instead any unexpected trouble comes heading our way
Background Pony #8F6A
How about you spare us the theatrics and actually help us find her?!
Inspector Mare: C’mon, gang! THINK! If you were a traumatized pony with repressed memories of your fillyhood, where would you go?
Background Pony #8F6A
SOMEWHERE IN THE BRIDLEWOOD FOREST…
Misty: Okay. Just… stay calm. Just because this seems exactly like my dream doesn’t mean it has to end the same way.
Rebel Activist: Yeah, you’re right! You’re a completely new pony, and no longer a filly! Plus, you got ME looking out for you this time! I’ll make sure you never lose your way ever again!
Let’s finish what you had started…

(Misty re-lives through her past trauma in order to remember the location of the secret door)
Rebel Activist: MISTY!!!
Rebel Activist: Hey LOOK!! A BREEZY!! Is he carrying––a golden acorn??! Maybe he knows where that special door is!
Background Pony #8F6A
Misty: [gasps] Pardon me!
Breezie: [exclaims]
Misty: Um, hello. I was wondering if you know of any doors around here.
Breezie: [high-pitched gibberish]
Misty: You do?
Misty: [grunts] Wait! If you could just…! [panting]
Misty: Aah! Oof! Yeesh! Those little guys can really fly.
Rebel Activist: If it’s a calm day with no winds, they’ll fly fast like mosquitos; otherwise, even a slight gentle breeze can knock them off course, leaving them to wait until the storm has pass before they resume flying…
Background Pony #8F6A
Misty Brightdawn: —that’s not the door I was looking for…
But you can help me with something else.
Breezie: Huh?
Misty: How do I get back into the market? I got a little lost.
Rebel Activist: It’s more like we got transported here by some mysterious force….
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide