MYMC06E01: The Isle of Scaly Reaction Script (A) - Mane Six flies to the Isle of Scaly

Background Pony #3115
Deputy, you better not think about destroying Pipp’s phone, otherwise her and Butler will get really mad at you! I know that you’re a good Deputy, but please, don’t destroy Pipp’s phone, ok?
Also, don’t slap Pipp with her phone again.
Professor: She’s the reason why the Marestream lost all its flight functions!
Deputy Mare: If she weren’t royalty, I would’ve slapped her with charges of gross negligence and destruction of vehicular property, along with the phone! This is the most generous I could get with her!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hitch Trailblazer: Great landing, everypony. Best yet.
Deputy Mare: (Unplugs Pipp’s phone and slaps her across the face with the phone)
Next time, I’ll shatter that screen on your face! BRING a portable charging battery the next time you wanna keep your bars full without causing a malfunctioning circuit break!
I might just beat you to it!
Background Pony #3115
Hitch Trailblazer: These dragons have been asleep for ages. They still could be.
Izzy Moonbow: Let’s wake ’em up!
Deputy Mare: ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR SUGARY-SLUSHED MIND??!!
Professor: I mean––she’s already a couple screws loose—no point in reasoning her there….
Deputy Mare: Riiighhhtttt…of course…this is coming from a mare who thought she can telepathically convey past events with her debunked psychic mind scams…
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hitch Trailblazer: These dragons have been asleep for ages. They still could be.
Izzy Moonbow: Let’s wake ’em up!
Deputy Mare: ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR SUGARY-SLUSHED MIND??!!
Professor: I mean––she’s already a couple screws loose—no point in reasoning her there….
Deputy Mare: Riiighhhtttt…of course…this is coming from a mare who thought she can telepathically convey past events with her debunked psychic mind scams…
But we have to warn them about Opaline! That’s the whole reason we came here, right?
Background Pony #B288
(Scolds Deputy and throws her phone at her face) DEPUTY, NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU’RE MAKE ME DO!!! STOP THROWING PIPP’S PHONE AT HER, OTHERWISE I’LL KEEP THROWING YOUR PHONE AT YOUR FACE!!!
Background Pony #3115
Deputy Mare: We’re not warning a village of ponies! We’re talkin’ DRAGONS here! They don’t know we are coming and they could mistake us as intruders! We need to handle this matter very delicately without provoking a strong emotional reaction!
Background Pony #3115
huge
??? (Tanned and Charred Dragon): WHAT IN THE BLEEDIN’ TORCH ARE YE ALL EFFIN’ AND BLINDIN’ ABOUT ‘ERE?!
Deputy Mare: Nice going, prickweed! Any more fighting words you wanna share with them?
(Pushes you towards the Tanned and Charred Dragon)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide