MYMC06E01: The Isle of Scaly Reaction Script (C) - Opaline sings lullaby to dragon captives

Background Pony #43FC
[PLEASE DO NOT DISRUPT THE MAIN STORYLINE]
[KEEP POSTS AT TV-Y RATING AND REFRAIN FROM USING COARSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND, EVEN IN LINKS TO IMAGES, VIDEOS AND VOICE RECORDINGS]
[REFERENCES TO MILD DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND CARTOON VIOLENCE ARE ACCEPTABLE]
[EXPLICIT MATERIAL AND REFERENCES ARE FORBIDDEN, THOUGH STRONG VIOLENCE WITHOUT BLOOD AND MURDER ARE ALLOWED IF CANONICALLY SCRIPTED IN THE STORY LINE]
[OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS WITH ABSENCE OF FLAWS ARE FORBIDDEN; ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES MUST BE EARNED VIA PROGRESSION OF THE STORYLINE AND WHEN PERMITTED BY THE STORYLINE]
[Lava and Jade struggles to free from magic chains]
Opaline: There’s my sleepy little scalies! How are we today, minions?
small
Fire-horn Henchmare: Feelin’ comfortable in your new play pen yet??!!
Background Pony #43FC
medium
Fire-horn Henchmare: (Punishes Lava with fire whip)
NOO BAD DRAGON!! BAAADD!! YOU NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BAD DRAGON!!!!
From now on, whenever you are given permission to speak to her, you shall address HER as MASTER! As for me, you can address ME as your overseer!
You can rage all you want, but you’re only wastin’ diesel here!!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

[KEEP POSTS AT TV-Y RATING AND REFRAIN FROM USING COARSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND, EVEN IN LINKS TO IMAGES, VIDEOS AND VOICE RECORDINGS]
[EXPLICIT MATERIAL AND REFERENCES ARE FORBIDDEN, THOUGH STRONG VIOLENCE WITHOUT BLOOD AND MURDER ARE ALLOWED IF CANONICALLY SCRIPTED IN THE STORY LINE]
[OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS WITH ABSENCE OF FLAWS ARE FORBIDDEN; ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES MUST BE EARNED VIA PROGRESSION OF THE STORYLINE AND WHEN PERMITTED BY THE STORYLINE]
small
Castle Guard: Ummm…your Highness? Is it really necessary to take their fire? I mean, I don’t wish to argue, but you already have all of ponykind and their cutie marks free for the taking. And these dragons are no threat to your rule…right?
Background Pony #43FC
small
Castle Guard: Ummm…your Highness? Is it really necessary to take their fire? I mean, I don’t wish to argue, but you already have all of ponykind and their cutie marks free for the taking. And these dragons are no threat to your rule…right?
medium
Fire-horn Henchmare: HEY, she didn’t pay you to give terrible advice on world domination! YOU’RE here to guard against interlopers! Unless you wanna be roasted chow for the dragons, mind your own dang business!
Background Pony #43FC
[Opaline]
🎶 I’m a villain 🎶
[Fire-horn Henchmare]
small YYEAAAHH!!
[Opaline/Henchmare]
small (🎶🔥 Ready for a GRILLIN’! 🔥🎶 / 🎶🔮glamorous and mean🔮🎶)
[Opaline]
🎶 I’m a villain 🎶
[Fire-horn Henchmare]
small YYEAAAHH!!
[Opaline/Henchmare]
small (🎶🔥 Gonna make a KILLIN’ 🔥🎶/ 🎶🔮evil as can be🔮 🎶)
[Opaline]
🎶 I’m a villain 🎶
[Fire-horn Henchmare]
small YYEAAAHH!!
[Opaline/Henchmare]
small(🎶🔥 Body countin’ to a MILLION 🔥🎶 / 🎶🔮make you shiver through your teeth🔮🎶)
[Opaline]
🎶 Don’t you cry now, it will all be fine 🎶
Background Pony #43FC
[Opaline]
🎶 I’m a villain 🎶
[Fire-horn Henchmare]
small 🎶 She be grillin’!… 🎶
[Opaline]
🎶 Ooh, I’m a villain 🎶
[Fire-horn Henchmare]
small 🎶 For a killin’!… 🎶
[Opaline]
🎶 I’m a villain 🎶
[Fire-horn Henchmare]
small 🎶 No time for chillin’! 🎶
[Opaline]
Oooooh, I’m so scary…
Background Pony #43FC
Opaline: There we are. Now, let’s have some of that dragonfire.
Fire-horn Henchmare: I call dibs on the red one!!!
Opaline: My plan is growing. [laughs] And no pony or dragon is going to stop me.
Fire-horn Henchmare: YEAH HAHAHAHAHA! We won’t fail like LAST time! This time, THEY’LL be the ones who will be raided at their own house!!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide