MYMC06E03: Roots of All Evil Pt. 2 Reaction Script (H) - When One Portal Closes…

Background Pony #E19C
Jade: Again, we are so sorry we fell under the spell of an evil villain and terrorized you ponies like that. That’s our bad. [chuckles nervously]
small
Professor: MEH, this isn’t the FIRST time in Equestrian history that creatures fell under a spell of an evil villain! It happens sometimes every few thousand years or so!
small
Rebel Mare: JUST be honoured that I took control of the guns and sway those rails AWAY from both of you! Isn’t that RIGHT, Professor???!
small
Professor: HEY, I said I was working on a failsafe! I didn’t have enough time!!
Misty: Happens to the best of us…
small
Professor: AND the worst of us too!
Background Pony #E19C
Hitch Trailblazer: [sniffling] Hey, buddy. I heard you were very brave in there.
Deputy Mare: Whatever you did inside that castle must’ve caused a LOTTA mayhem….
I think I might had underestimated you TOO much…
…Perhaps you are TOO big to be part of the force….
Spike: Not just brave. A hero!
Hitch Trailblazer: I know he’s supposed to grow up with the dragons. But I’ll miss you every day, Sparkeroni.
[Sparky sighs]
Deputy Mare: ………….yeah, well…..don’t think I won’t check on you every now and then––JUST in case you decide to get into trouble again and wash yourself up on the beach like the first time we met!
Spike: You know what, Hitch? Sparky knows better than us.
Background Pony #E19C
(Sparky allowed to pick out who he wants to stay with)
Deputy Mare: As my old grandma used to say…..if he leaves, he’s gone with their kind…..if he stays, he’s yours….
So you pick who you think will take better care of you…..lil’ Sparky…
(Sparky gazes at Hitch’s sheriff badge, before hugging Hitch)
Sparky: Home!
Deputy Mare: Well….if you insist…..I’ll see if I can get the mayor to procure some special paperwork to allow you to stay in our town as our official civil servant animal….AND a permament residence of Maretime Bay as well…
Background Pony #E19C
Spike: [chuckles] See? I know that he’s in very good hooves with you, Hitch. We have always had a lot to learn from each other.
large
Dragon Dragoon: Even if it does takes us a million centuries!
Sunny Starscout: I guess that means we’ll be seeing you soon?
large
Dragon Dragoon: HAHAHAHAH, like two mugs of black stuff on a trench plate, lassies!! UNTIL THEN!! SLAN LEAT ANOIS!
(Dragons fly back to the Isle of Scaly)
Background Pony #E19C
Izzy Moonbow: Everypony, look!
[A new portal opens]
Izzy Moonbow: It’s like glitter, but snow!
[Izzy transforms after touching snowflake]
[Rest of Mane 6 awes with wonderment]
Izzy Moonbow: What is it? Do I have something in my teeth?
medium
Professor: No, but you should DEFINITELY look into a mirror….
medium
Inspector Mare: I’m pretty sure we can found one in the ruins of this destroyed castle! HAHAHAHA!!
[END]
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Deputy Mare: Don’t pull out the party poppers yet, rookie! One heroic save isn’t going to earn you any medals of honour from the mayor…
It’s high time you take FULL responsibility—-as the NEW probation officer of Maretime Bay. From now on, YOU are now responsible for keepin’ an eye on the ex-hench pony ‘ere! You make sure he DOESN’T get out of Maretime Bay, unless I say so—-NO exceptions!
And he BETTER find a work fast to repair ALL the damages done to the town as compensation while he’s at it! Comprende??
Calypso The Zebra Rookie: alright then! I take this new task with open hooves, I won’t let you down. I just gotta kink out the details with our new stallion friend here.
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Guard Stallion: I won’t deny it. Yes, I was Opaline’s personal guard. But that’s all I ever was. Whatever plans she and her Henchmare had never included me. I can see now that I was associated with the wrong crowd, and I only wish I realised that sooner.
If you want to take me in, go ahead. But if you’ll give me the chance, I’ll repay you my services in any way I can.
Calypso the Zebra Rookie: Alright Mr. Guard stallion, while you were with opaline, you clearly aren’t on her side anymore so I’ll compromise: you can stay with us in Maretime bay on probation. I think I’ll make you my assistant, that way you can help with any new threats, as well as me keeping an eye on you. So how ’bout it… please tell me you accept, I really don’t wanna have to make an arrest, not with everything that’s happened today…
LordFlareon

Guard Stallion: I won’t deny it. Yes, I was Opaline’s personal guard. But that’s all I ever was. Whatever plans she and her Henchmare had never included me. I can see now that I was associated with the wrong crowd, and I only wish I realised that sooner.
If you want to take me in, go ahead. But if you’ll give me the chance, I’ll repay you my services in any way I can.
Calypso the Zebra Rookie: Alright Mr. Guard stallion, while you were with opaline, you clearly aren’t on her side anymore so I’ll compromise: you can stay with us in Maretime bay on probation. I think I’ll make you my assistant, that way you can help with any new threats, as well as me keeping an eye on you. So how ’bout it… please tell me you accept, I really don’t wanna have to make an arrest, not with everything that’s happened today…
Guard Stallion: I accept your terms, Sir. It’s the least I can do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide